Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
03 April, 10:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
We keep hearing TRUST the Plan. Whose Plan? The Plan of Masons who live in secrecy, lies and deception?

The "Holy" land is the seat of such evil right now. All the world's players are not who we think they are. Clones and masked people are everywhere. Then to top it all off, we still haven't addressed how the next elections are going to be different when everyone knows it's all fake, right up there with the news.

The Mass Media, 8 years later is still lying and withholding truth from the American people. Good patriots are still jailed in DC. Chem trails are still being sprayed. Our food is still being poisoned. Our water is still toxic. Taxes are still killing the American people. Energy prices are still going through the roof. Seniors who should be enjoying their Golden years are struggling. Veterans are being treated worse than ever. Censorship still exists. We continue to inject bio weapons into people of all ages BUT we are criticized if anyone brings out the obvious.
11:09 AM - Apr 03, 2024
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
03 April, 06:59
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Who's plan???
All the world's players are not who we think they are.
There are no coincidences.
Expand your thinking.
Q-post #918 "Wait until you learn "who" has been talking to you here.
🔽🔽

https://youtu.be/2l0zgwiuU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
03 April, 04:30
then i guess you are all taking it at face vaue not the depth and the darkness of it all. i do believe it goes beyond all understanding of the extent of it. i dont even think the Q considered it this bad.. and even as it is the left and even the normies STILL dont see it... it is amazing and truly shows the depth of the MK ultra they achieved. bravo to them (?)... what i never understood was when they wanted everyone dead who is going to feed and take care of them all... .. and why its taken so long.. almost over and we won. they are just playing out the story to the end..and although very weary i continue to trust that plan. no matter how many times it had to shift course..

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
03 April, 12:55
Have you listened to this yet? It should help to reassure you..😉🙏

https://rumble.com/v4mrhhz...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 April, 01:26
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Thanks. I will listen.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
03 April, 11:30 (E)
🙏🙏🙏 Christ was ALWAYS the REAL PLAN

03 April, 11:40
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Agreed.......and Christ Jesus is the ONLY one I trust........😉

03 April, 11:18
Hope, I hear you, feel you and agree.......I have zero trust in all politicians and all "Systems", including Govt. I feel as if we have been played and betrayed. I'm not only disappointed.......I'm very angry!