Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
I’m sorry if this is TMI but any woman that have been through menopause or peri menopause have any advice for myself who is just starting to manifest symptoms that are very difficult to function with in daily life… besides prayer does anyone have any luck with natural remedies for relief of hot sweats, nausea, headaches, feeling completely disoriented and scatter brained, very painful cramps, weak, tired, dizzy, and hormonal fluctuations out of the blue?? 4 periods in 2 months….
Next life I think I will come back as a male… lol

Help.
12:24 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
02 April, 05:21
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Natural remedy's need to be used consistently until they kick in, about two weeks, then they are a miracle. MACA powder, I use Red MACA (yellow is fine Black is for men). Two weeks EVERY day 1/2 tsp. It stops sweats, it is a hormone adaptogen . Also a Afrodisiac, If take more than 1/2 tsp you might start chasing men....lol. Look into black Cohosh see if it is a fit along with the MACA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 April, 04:11
Decades ago Mother called me and asked what is
Rose Hips and Primrose Oil?

I had been studying Herbs, flowers, supplements, Natural Alternative medicine...

Me: Why do you ask?
Mom: God gave me a dream after I prayed about these crazy hot flashes. He said, Rose Hips and Primrose Oil.

So I told her. Detox off ALL processed products, take what Father God shared and in Praise And Thanksgiving let do this.

Doctor had put her on hormones, drove her nuts. She turned to God, got a quick answer, threw away the pharma and went all natural.

I also did the regiment.
I had no issues except when I ate processed products like a Domino's Pizza...My body perspired out the impurities and I was soaked, drenched head to toe.

Needless to say, I didn't eat anything processed anymore. I truly believe processed products with ALL The Chemicals amplifies the body's natural transition causing terrible side effects.

Primrose Oil 1000
Rose Hips
Vitamin C
ALL Great For Health!

💕🙏💕👍💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
02 April, 03:53
I found a Dr that prescribed bio-identical hormones. It has to be mixed by the pharmacy to meet the specific needs of each woman.
I had to have a hysterectomy in my thirties due to endometriosis. They have worked well for me, I had terrible hot flashes and terrible grumpiness. Ya weed always helps too.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
02 April, 01:46
, .I used essential oils

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
02 April, 12:35
I'm 72. Had to have a hysterectomy when I was 32. Took 1 dose of Estrogen. Didn't want to continue. So I took Black Cohosh and smoked pot. It helped. Now I prefer gummies. But the body need CBD. Cannibinoids are important. It does get better. Use cold damp towels on the back of your neck when you get too stressed. And prayers help too. Just stay busy and relax.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
02 April, 01:23
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Thank you Love… weed truly does help with nausea one of the few things out there that works.. but for some reason i wasn’t even thinking about that. So glad I asked.. and I used to take CBD, I think it’s time to get back on it. 🙏thank you