Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
02 April, 12:24
I’m sorry if this is TMI but any woman that have been through menopause or peri menopause have any advice for myself who is just starting to manifest symptoms that are very difficult to function with in daily life… besides prayer does anyone have any luck with natural remedies for relief of hot sweats, nausea, headaches, feeling completely disoriented and scatter brained, very painful cramps, weak, tired, dizzy, and hormonal fluctuations out of the blue?? 4 periods in 2 months….
Next life I think I will come back as a male… lol

Help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
02 April, 12:35
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I'm 72. Had to have a hysterectomy when I was 32. Took 1 dose of Estrogen. Didn't want to continue. So I took Black Cohosh and smoked pot. It helped. Now I prefer gummies. But the body need CBD. Cannibinoids are important. It does get better. Use cold damp towels on the back of your neck when you get too stressed. And prayers help too. Just stay busy and relax.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
Thank you Love… weed truly does help with nausea one of the few things out there that works.. but for some reason i wasn’t even thinking about that. So glad I asked.. and I used to take CBD, I think it’s time to get back on it. 🙏thank you
01:23 PM - Apr 02, 2024
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 April, 03:53
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Apryl, I hope you get relief soon. Many of us have been thru it, I remember how bad the hot flashes were, yuk! I nearly burnt up,lol! Relax and every time there's a hot flash just laugh since it is the best medicine. 🙏🙏 Perhaps a castor oil compress on your tummy.