Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
02 April, 12:24
I’m sorry if this is TMI but any woman that have been through menopause or peri menopause have any advice for myself who is just starting to manifest symptoms that are very difficult to function with in daily life… besides prayer does anyone have any luck with natural remedies for relief of hot sweats, nausea, headaches, feeling completely disoriented and scatter brained, very painful cramps, weak, tired, dizzy, and hormonal fluctuations out of the blue?? 4 periods in 2 months….
Next life I think I will come back as a male… lol

Help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
Decades ago Mother called me and asked what is
Rose Hips and Primrose Oil?

I had been studying Herbs, flowers, supplements, Natural Alternative medicine...

Me: Why do you ask?
Mom: God gave me a dream after I prayed about these crazy hot flashes. He said, Rose Hips and Primrose Oil.

So I told her. Detox off ALL processed products, take what Father God shared and in Praise And Thanksgiving let do this.

Doctor had put her on hormones, drove her nuts. She turned to God, got a quick answer, threw away the pharma and went all natural.

I also did the regiment.
I had no issues except when I ate processed products like a Domino's Pizza...My body perspired out the impurities and I was soaked, drenched head to toe.

Needless to say, I didn't eat anything processed anymore. I truly believe processed products with ALL The Chemicals amplifies the body's natural transition causing terrible side effects.

Primrose Oil 1000
Rose Hips
Vitamin C
ALL Great For Health!

💕🙏💕👍💕
04:11 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie __Q, click on at the bottom under it