Omalove Stardust @Philophant
I have great compassion for humanity and Earth.
I carry the Christ consciousness energy. I ask questions since birth. I cry and pray for everyone I know life doesn't have to be this way. I know we really do not understand Love. I wonder, 'How does Mother Earth feel about everything?' Does she carry a belief of 'Don't Tread On Me?' Is she more evolved than us? Regarding humanity, many suffer in unawareness: Me, family, friends, coworkers, neighbors. Why? Is it by our choice?Superimposed onto us? Or both? I know I don't know and will not judge. I do the best I can.

Agree

Disagree

02:45 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Philophant in this post can reply
Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
12 February, 03:24
In response Omalove Stardust to her Publication
If that doesn't make me a good Christian that's ok. I'm just another sinner. But mine destroyed me not other people. Nobody's perfect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 03:20
To the evil that exist here. I want it and those it embodies to know I've never been afraid. I've walked with God my whole life. I've never doubted it. I've always known it and felt it. I've never feared God. I've only ever felt that love. Then I also want it and them to know this; you're going to fucking hate it when it's my turn. You will not win. I will not quit. You better hope Trump gets you before people like me do. You will reap what you have sown. Ask God for forgiveness. It won't come from me. I'll have my peace when your all fucking dead!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
12 February, 04:05
In response Chasing Demons to his Publication
The gift of discernment is a gift all have , many stripped of this ,some depended on the evil they didn't know was evil TV! I say to all pray , connect with God , he will guide each of us to our part in this , no person of good is better or loved more by him ,take the truth you do know and learn from it ,unite , God is so great if you're with him know he's with you ,stand with him ,no person being less then the other ,each of his children are special to him! Enlightenment doesn't always come to each person at the same time but when it does come to you ,embrace it:) think for yourself thru God

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
12 February, 04:18
GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS Don't ever let anyone think for you or manipulate , SEE TRUTH FOR YOURSELF!! If you see evil or learn of evil speak out against ,pray about it God will guide you , pay attention to what you do know and see truth , don't ever feel less cause you didn't know , or see it immediately, or that you have to become evil in return!! Acknowledge it yes , the key is with all this knowledge that is hard for some to digest is not that your wrong for not knowing or that you have been decieved ,it is being aware of truth you uave been stripped of , being the change in your own way

12 February, 03:08
We are told to wait and trust the plan. I do to honor my brother and sisters. But I'm I'm ready to go now. To an Angel, there is only ever now. No tomorrow. No yesterday. Just this moment. Always. Now is the time. "We" will never be this strong again. "We" will never be this aware and conscious again. They called them dark ages for a reason. Do you not feel them coming again? I only want the generations that follow to know we saw it, we stood up, and we fought with them in mind.

12 February, 03:34
We are entering the darkest times of the so called Tribulation period of 2.5 years. I have been saved by death many times. Yet, I have no fear of death; Because, I don't believe in it. I've been ready to go for years. Now, I say, 'It's Obvious, I haven't completed my agreement.' These last couple of years, I wonder if my gift and agreement to the world is simply to hold space of the frequency of compassion, prayer, and love.

12 February, 03:00
Good questions. While I feel that same compassion for both this planet isn't big enough for me, Luciferians, and pedophiles. My heart brakes everyday when I do research. If a mother feels her child in her womb then surely mother earth feels us. She is our womb. We must have chosen this. We must have agreed. We must have carried immeasurable love for one another to leave where we were to come to this distress and try and lift one another up. This place is amazing and beautiful. However, the choices of some humans have defiled these sacred creations and we are here to set it straight.

12 February, 03:23
Well said. Thanks for replying.