Omalove Stardust @Philophant
12 February, 02:45
I have great compassion for humanity and Earth.
I carry the Christ consciousness energy. I ask questions since birth. I cry and pray for everyone I know life doesn't have to be this way. I know we really do not understand Love. I wonder, 'How does Mother Earth feel about everything?' Does she carry a belief of 'Don't Tread On Me?' Is she more evolved than us? Regarding humanity, many suffer in unawareness: Me, family, friends, coworkers, neighbors. Why? Is it by our choice?Superimposed onto us? Or both? I know I don't know and will not judge. I do the best I can.

Agree

Disagree

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
12 February, 03:20
In response Omalove Stardust to her Publication
To the evil that exist here. I want it and those it embodies to know I've never been afraid. I've walked with God my whole life. I've never doubted it. I've always known it and felt it. I've never feared God. I've only ever felt that love. Then I also want it and them to know this; you're going to fucking hate it when it's my turn. You will not win. I will not quit. You better hope Trump gets you before people like me do. You will reap what you have sown. Ask God for forgiveness. It won't come from me. I'll have my peace when your all fucking dead!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
The gift of discernment is a gift all have , many stripped of this ,some depended on the evil they didn't know was evil TV! I say to all pray , connect with God , he will guide each of us to our part in this , no person of good is better or loved more by him ,take the truth you do know and learn from it ,unite , God is so great if you're with him know he's with you ,stand with him ,no person being less then the other ,each of his children are special to him! Enlightenment doesn't always come to each person at the same time but when it does come to you ,embrace it:) think for yourself thru God
04:05 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Chasing Demons to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply
Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
12 February, 04:08
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
good advice.

12 February, 04:20
Thank you God bless you ❤️🇺🇸We have all been Deceived in someway, we are also human and as long as you believe in God and trust in your faith that's between you and God no ine can take that from you EVER ❤️🇺🇸

12 February, 04:41
We are all in this together , people that care of humanity and have faith stick Together ❤️🇺🇸, the Truth will prevail , main thing NOW is we don't turn ON each other that's what evil wants not GOD 🇺🇸when one falls we lift them up , when you tired rest, you get it ❤️🇺🇸 Some that have seen truth because it is so ugly and things aren't going the way they planned or hoped ,the what was necessary to stop evil of this kind want to think that they've been deceived however what I have seen & learned ,what I knew and know and even have lived tells me to keep the Faith ,GOD IS IN CONTROL 🇺🇸💯