Omalove Stardust @Philophant
12 February, 02:45
I have great compassion for humanity and Earth.
I carry the Christ consciousness energy. I ask questions since birth. I cry and pray for everyone I know life doesn't have to be this way. I know we really do not understand Love. I wonder, 'How does Mother Earth feel about everything?' Does she carry a belief of 'Don't Tread On Me?' Is she more evolved than us? Regarding humanity, many suffer in unawareness: Me, family, friends, coworkers, neighbors. Why? Is it by our choice?Superimposed onto us? Or both? I know I don't know and will not judge. I do the best I can.

Agree

Disagree

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
We are told to wait and trust the plan. I do to honor my brother and sisters. But I'm I'm ready to go now. To an Angel, there is only ever now. No tomorrow. No yesterday. Just this moment. Always. Now is the time. "We" will never be this strong again. "We" will never be this aware and conscious again. They called them dark ages for a reason. Do you not feel them coming again? I only want the generations that follow to know we saw it, we stood up, and we fought with them in mind.
03:08 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Omalove Stardust to her Publication
Only people mentioned by one_of_the_pride in this post can reply
Omalove Stardust @Philophant
12 February, 03:34
In response Chasing Demons to his Publication
We are entering the darkest times of the so called Tribulation period of 2.5 years. I have been saved by death many times. Yet, I have no fear of death; Because, I don't believe in it. I've been ready to go for years. Now, I say, 'It's Obvious, I haven't completed my agreement.' These last couple of years, I wonder if my gift and agreement to the world is simply to hold space of the frequency of compassion, prayer, and love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
12 February, 03:42
In response Omalove Stardust to her Publication
It may be. I always tell people, you do you and I'll do me. On any good team everybody has a different role. Each is important