Omalove Stardust @Philophant
12 February, 02:45
I have great compassion for humanity and Earth.
I carry the Christ consciousness energy. I ask questions since birth. I cry and pray for everyone I know life doesn't have to be this way. I know we really do not understand Love. I wonder, 'How does Mother Earth feel about everything?' Does she carry a belief of 'Don't Tread On Me?' Is she more evolved than us? Regarding humanity, many suffer in unawareness: Me, family, friends, coworkers, neighbors. Why? Is it by our choice?Superimposed onto us? Or both? I know I don't know and will not judge. I do the best I can.

Agree

Disagree

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
12 February, 03:00
In response Omalove Stardust to her Publication
Good questions. While I feel that same compassion for both this planet isn't big enough for me, Luciferians, and pedophiles. My heart brakes everyday when I do research. If a mother feels her child in her womb then surely mother earth feels us. She is our womb. We must have chosen this. We must have agreed. We must have carried immeasurable love for one another to leave where we were to come to this distress and try and lift one another up. This place is amazing and beautiful. However, the choices of some humans have defiled these sacred creations and we are here to set it straight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Philophant in this post can reply
Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
12 February, 03:27
In response Omalove Stardust to her Publication
🙂