___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 March, 08:59
Let me tell AU something TO THIS DAY. I’ve been here long enough to see 💩. I’ve been here long enough to see who is TRUE (veteran) that can not be discredited. I don’t care how long you’ve been here or how many followers you have, YOU will be exposed if you play. I’m tired! Quit fucking with good people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
26 March, 09:41
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Right on, brother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 March, 10:03
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Tell me if I’m wrong…. @Mike314 YOU are an asshole at times. I too can be an asshole. I have followed & unfollowed you & glad you liked my post cause WE are examples……of….assholes who refuse to quit. Glad to know you dickhead.

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 March, 10:09
Glad to know you too...and I admit that I'm an asshole. I've driven people away...ughhh and I regret it...but I move forward...as always...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
I know you have. It’s part of the “stages”. Assholes are more real than than those trying to manipulate. It’s what I do too! It differentiates those who are fake & real. We may not agree, but I know you are real! That’s all I need to know.
10:29 PM - Mar 26, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
27 March, 06:39
Yep...