Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
22 March, 12:58
Links given ..
Thank you ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
And I have to mention, that I was led to where I am today by the Grace of God, back in 2004. I listened! And dreams showed me steps along the way since then!
01:29 PM - Mar 22, 2024
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
22 March, 01:59
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
YOU never stop looking up .. Lead by the Spirit of God....
God's judgement to wake up the masses .. Let alone per the Bible .. America will have have wings clipped and we will not be able to come to Israel's call for help ... Prophetic times ..Bible believers have pondered over how and why the US won't help Israel, nor come to her defense when the Ezekiel 38-39 war commences. Scripture clearly shows that no nation will come to Israel's defense during that war (Ez. 38:23 and 39:21-29
AMERICA is the Lion .. spoken about in scripture: Daniel 7:4-6King James Version. 4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. 5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 March, 02:08 (E)
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
God, Family, and Country are my reasons to keep going!