Only people mentioned by Missingmaddy in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 March, 01:29
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
And I have to mention, that I was led to where I am today by the Grace of God, back in 2004. I listened! And dreams showed me steps along the way since then!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
22 March, 01:59
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
YOU never stop looking up .. Lead by the Spirit of God....
God's judgement to wake up the masses .. Let alone per the Bible .. America will have have wings clipped and we will not be able to come to Israel's call for help ... Prophetic times ..Bible believers have pondered over how and why the US won't help Israel, nor come to her defense when the Ezekiel 38-39 war commences. Scripture clearly shows that no nation will come to Israel's defense during that war (Ez. 38:23 and 39:21-29
AMERICA is the Lion .. spoken about in scripture: Daniel 7:4-6King James Version. 4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. 5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 March, 01:20
Dr. Chet Snow Map

22 March, 01:19
Dolores Cannon US Map

22 March, 01:18
Lori Toye World Map

22 March, 01:18
Lori Toye US Map

22 March, 01:17
Gordon Michael Scallion US Map

22 March, 01:16
Gordon Michael Scallion Map

Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
23 March, 12:19
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Scallion ... did you get a chance to hear him speak? .. His findings many years ago ... made me start thinking about how this earth was formed .. I heard a D.O.D. officer talk about if we knew how America was being held up .. WAIT A MINUTE? .. yes that is what he said ... We know Submarines can enter caves formations under California and end up in the center of the USA .... Keep digging while you can .. because many things are missing now along with VIDEOS .. and their documentations ..

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
22 March, 01:15
Paducah, KY is said to be the location of the Garden of Eden...........Wife and I stayed there a few years ago, and we both had this uncanny feeling about the area, and the rivers that come together............
'X' marks the SPOT!!!

22 March, 01:16
Edgar Cayce Map

22 March, 01:14
US Navy Map

22 March, 01:13
Ashton Pitre Map

22 March, 01:11
One of Mary Summer Rain's books was called "Phoenix Rising"

22 March, 01:05
Interesting!

Yes, I know these maps and the people I learned a great deal from. Primarily Edgar Cayce, Mary Summer Rain, and have seen their maps!

Some with specific messages from Mary or shown in dreams...

Besides Gordon Michael Scallion's maps...

Mary Summer Rain, Author
Dolores Cannon
Lori Toye "I am America"
Ashton Pitre
Dr. Chet Snow
Aron Abrahamsen
US Navy Map