James Dean @Wait_its_time
18 March, 12:27
Today I wore green for St Patrick's Day and on the way to work I witnessed a field fire that was out of control and burning up several acres. The fire was surrounding a house and heading towards other homes in the area. A power pole was on fire and I got that put out first. I didn't have any water with me but I had a painting tarp that started out white and now it looks like it is a black tie-dyed tarp 😎

I twisted the tarp up and folded it in half and beat the ground as it was putting out the fire quickly I continued around the perimeter of the fire and by the time the fire department got there I had most of it put out.
Exhausted but continued on my way back to work. You wouldn't believe how many people just drove by without even stopping to help.

Moral of the story is if you can help don't just wait for somebody else to do it get out and start helping

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Tag456 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
18 March, 04:37
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
Yes, thank God for allowing me to be there at that moment 🤠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
20 March, 04:09
In response James Dean to his Publication
i do believe this shows the difference in our political thinking. conservatives help each other, dems help only what will either make them look better or its their own house their saving... God bless you for taking that chance. glad you were not burned... hero sire!!