James Dean @Wait_its_time
Today I wore green for St Patrick's Day and on the way to work I witnessed a field fire that was out of control and burning up several acres. The fire was surrounding a house and heading towards other homes in the area. A power pole was on fire and I got that put out first. I didn't have any water with me but I had a painting tarp that started out white and now it looks like it is a black tie-dyed tarp 😎

I twisted the tarp up and folded it in half and beat the ground as it was putting out the fire quickly I continued around the perimeter of the fire and by the time the fire department got there I had most of it put out.
Exhausted but continued on my way back to work. You wouldn't believe how many people just drove by without even stopping to help.

Moral of the story is if you can help don't just wait for somebody else to do it get out and start helping
12:27 AM - Mar 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
18 March, 09:23
In response James Dean to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 March, 05:19
good man charlie brown!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 March, 05:16
Thank you, and may God bless you. 😇

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
18 March, 05:12
THIS!
This makes my heart smile!
May you be blessed a hundred times fold!
💚💫💚

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
18 March, 05:09
Nice to read this.
Nice work young Man.
Keep it UP&UP!

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
18 March, 05:04
HOW AWESOME IS THAT!

God Bless you James.
Such a good vibe.
Not all Hero’s wear Capes.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
18 March, 04:22
😇🙏😍😘 AMEN !!!
I BELIEVE GOD PLACED YOU THERE FOR A REASON
GOD BLESS YOU
GOD SAYS GREAT JOB GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT

18 March, 04:35
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I believe so, I was running late for work and I felt bad for being late but if I left earlier I wouldn't have been able to help. Thank God for that Blessing

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
18 March, 04:12
God bless

18 March, 04:37
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
Yes, thank God for allowing me to be there at that moment 🤠