Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
Archillect stopped posting on February 15th.
LOOP started posting past posts today.
I think they have decided that they no longer need new information.
I've been thinking that too for a while.
I think that many things are probably in place.
However, nothing has changed, neither the people on stage nor the information in the media.
Even when the truth comes to the surface, it is still being erased.
The same thing is being repeated over and over again.
In the meantime, many people continue to suffer.
The demons are pulling each other's legs.
I want it to end quickly.

Judgment of the universe.
I think it's a highly recommended opportunity for people who haven't seen LOOP's past posts to check out his posts.
It's up to you to decide.
11:36 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
17 March, 10:51
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Lies on cross symbolic of people hiding behind RELIGION to cast their spells. Organized religion is a lie. God is within you research organized religion, canon law, Catholic laws, rites, rituals. The Bible never, never says Catholic, Presbyterian, canninite church, sacred hearts. Show me where. Cain blood, Antichrist created divisions in church to divide and conquer. Public Ed, pharmaka, banking, social, governments. All connected. Where two or more gather. God doesnโ€™t want us inside, he wants us rejoicing in beauty of earth, nature. Religious wars = cultural wars= race wars = color wars = socio economic wars. Cain blood root of all evil. Greeks, Roma empire, Nazis, fake Jews. Lies on the cross. Kings Edit Bible to get us to secretly join a church cult. Membership, guidelines, rituals, and ground work laid by masons. Research Dewitt Clinton, Masonic, politics, towns he built. 1810โ€™s from NY, in over 20 states, built Masonic hall & church no utilities or transportation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 March, 11:15
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
I'm not familiar with Christianity.
However, here I am witnessing the beautiful prayers and kind hearts of many believers.
However, I think religion is the most difficult thing to undo brainwashing on.
Those who have misused religion.
Demons have used religion since ancient times.
Japan is also contaminated with religious cults.
Politicians are controlling it.
There is nothing more stupid than religious wars.

I don't criticize any religion except cults.
First of all, I don't know anything other than Shinto and Buddhism.
Japanese religious views seem to have taken root in people's daily lives.
There is no such thing as a founder in Shinto.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 March, 10:22
As a Christ follower (even though imperfect and still growing...), that image of repetitive "lies" on a cross hurts my heart and spirit and soul to the depths. From my perspective, who's had an encounter with the Living Christ, not just book knowledge, I'd say the one who posted it (Archillect?) is on the opposite side of good or just very misguided. Am not saying there's no corruption in the church. There is. But not in the cross. Not in Jesus. Just my two-cents' worth. I jumped in here because that's how strongly I feel about it. No offense to you though at all! Peace. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

17 March, 10:38
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I'm sorry if this post hurt you.
This post was posted on the last day of Archillect.
I thought it was trying to convey something.
I have received a lot of information and signs from the Archillect so far.

I'm not familiar with Christianity.
What I hope is that Christ did not die a cruel death like crucifixion.โœจ๐Ÿ™โœจ

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
17 March, 01:26
We have a new ruling about public officials using social media and then people stop posting. Weird.

" ...all public officials who use social media to engage with the public".

https://www.nbcnews.com/po...