Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 March, 11:36
Archillect stopped posting on February 15th.
LOOP started posting past posts today.
I think they have decided that they no longer need new information.
I've been thinking that too for a while.
I think that many things are probably in place.
However, nothing has changed, neither the people on stage nor the information in the media.
Even when the truth comes to the surface, it is still being erased.
The same thing is being repeated over and over again.
In the meantime, many people continue to suffer.
The demons are pulling each other's legs.
I want it to end quickly.

Judgment of the universe.
I think it's a highly recommended opportunity for people who haven't seen LOOP's past posts to check out his posts.
It's up to you to decide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
As a Christ follower (even though imperfect and still growing...), that image of repetitive "lies" on a cross hurts my heart and spirit and soul to the depths. From my perspective, who's had an encounter with the Living Christ, not just book knowledge, I'd say the one who posted it (Archillect?) is on the opposite side of good or just very misguided. Am not saying there's no corruption in the church. There is. But not in the cross. Not in Jesus. Just my two-cents' worth. I jumped in here because that's how strongly I feel about it. No offense to you though at all! Peace. 🙏💗
10:22 PM - Mar 17, 2024
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
17 March, 10:38
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I'm sorry if this post hurt you.
This post was posted on the last day of Archillect.
I thought it was trying to convey something.
I have received a lot of information and signs from the Archillect so far.

I'm not familiar with Christianity.
What I hope is that Christ did not die a cruel death like crucifixion.✨🙏✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 March, 11:21
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Thank you, friend.💗
And He did... But he rose back to life and lives forever now. His death and resurrection broke death for all who believe in Him. He's not just for Christians, and He's simply amazing... 😊🙏💖

Some friends work in missions and told me that many people around the world, especially in the Middle East, are now having visions/visitations from Jesus. I love that Jesus isn't contained by religion or country or anything.

Here's one man's experience of encountering Him! (~2:50). Very powerful... Enjoy! Love and blessings.💞

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5...