Kathy Noyes @Quathae
Good evening AU family. I would humbly like to ask for your prayers for me and my sister. I just learned that she passed away last night. My heart hurts terribly, and I feel so much pain. Please pray for my sister and please pray that I may find peace. Thank you ❤️
11:20 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by Quathae in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 March, 11:13
In response Kathy Noyes to his Publication
Kathy, so sorry to hear of the death of your sister, I pray God will wrap his arms around you to help ease your pain. God Bless You!🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Noyes @Quathae
17 March, 11:17
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you so much Nancy. ❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 March, 11:09
Prayers and hugs to you 😢

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
17 March, 11:18
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Thank you Amy. ❤️❤️

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
17 March, 11:00
Sending love and prayers

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
17 March, 11:19
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Thank you Christopher. ❤️❤️

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
17 March, 09:13
🙏

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
17 March, 11:19
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
Thank you Brian. ❤️❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 March, 09:04
So sorry for your loss Kathy💔. I pray that God’s love surround you completely..that He give you comfort and peace in the knowledge that your sister is with Him and her savior Jesus Christ. 🙏❤️🙏

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
17 March, 11:20
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you Janet. ❤️❤️

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
17 March, 09:03

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 March, 08:52
🙏♥️🙏

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
17 March, 11:21
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Thank you so much. ❤️❤️

connie wright @cowri
17 March, 08:41
🙏👣🙏

Michael Phillips @Crager71
17 March, 08:37
Prayers sent

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
17 March, 08:33

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
17 March, 08:26
😔🙏❤🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 March, 08:19
I'm very sorry. Please GOD wrap your arms around Kathy with love. Give her strength through this loss and may her sister be in your Kingdom in heaven with all of her loved ones who have already passed. Kathy, I carry you in my heart.

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
17 March, 11:22
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you so very much Hope. It means so much to me. ❤️❤️

Alycat 777 @alycat777
17 March, 08:05
🙏Sorry for your loss Kathy.God Bless you and your Sister.🙏🙏💞

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
17 March, 07:52
🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
17 March, 07:36
Lifting up your dear sister and you in love and prayers, Kathy. So very sorry for your loss. May he bring you comfort and peace. Hugs.
🙏✨❤️🕊

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 March, 07:28
🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
17 March, 05:56
🙏🙏🙏

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 March, 05:53
Sending love and prayers 🙏💙

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
17 March, 11:29
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Thank you so much Bee Bee. ❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
17 March, 01:54
🙏🙏🙏

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
17 March, 12:36
Im sorry for your loss Kathy. Here is something, I had to learn, a very long time ago.
What is Dying?
I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side, spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch her, until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud, just where the sea and the sky come down to mingle with each other. Then someone at my side says, "There! She's gone."
Gone where? Gone from my sight, --that is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar, as she was when she left my side, and just as able to bear her load of living freight to the place of destination. Her diminished size is in me, and not in her. And just when someone at my side had said, "There! She's gone." there are others watching Her coming, and other voices ready to take up the Glad Shout, "There, She Comes!"
And that is dying.

(She was needed on the other side of the veil)

Pink Totter @Totter
17 March, 12:15
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏
So sorry for your loss.

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
17 March, 12:14
Father please comfort Kathy through her grief and give her peace that passes all understanding.

Diana Summer @Catgirl1951
16 March, 11:56
I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. 🙏🙏🙏

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
16 March, 11:57
In response Diana Summer to her Publication
Thank you so much. ❤️❤️

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
16 March, 11:49
Deepest Condolences to you and your family in this time of loss of a sister. I have two and know their worth, through good times and bad, especially as we grow older.

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
16 March, 11:50
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Thank you for your kind words. It means so much. ❤️❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 March, 11:48
Returning to where we came from. Praying you take comfort in that.
She is alive in the ‘after this life’.

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
16 March, 11:55
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Thank you so much. You are right. I believe and I know that right now she’s so happy seeing my parents and all our previous pets up in heaven. It just is so painful. I’m the only one left in my family and I feel numb, lost, devastated. ❤️❤️

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
16 March, 11:45
So very sorry to hear of your loss. Sending angels to comfort you and bless you and your sister. These things are so hard to comprehend and the pain is so deep it feels as if the pain will never go away. Know that we all love you here, and are pulling for you and your sister. God bless you dear one.

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
16 March, 11:47
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Thank you so very much. It means so much to me. ❤️❤️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 March, 11:44 (E)
Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Kathy and her sister joining you in Heaven.🙏😇

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
16 March, 11:49
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you so much ❤️❤️

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
16 March, 11:44
I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray the lord wraps u in his arms an comforts you through your loss. As he welcomes her into his kingdom. 🙏🙏

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
16 March, 11:46
In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication
Thank you so much Sue. ❤️❤️