Yester Vue @realyestervue
Went to a motions hearing yesterday for yet another fucking bullshit case being brought against me by this fucked up criminally staffed county in-justice system. Had to attend an arraignment over other pointless stupid bullshit with my wife the day before that she's going to trial for as well. I know you cunts read my social media as well so I'll say

"Good morning you spineless pussies, I am still fucking here!"

Today is my birthday though, so for the first time in a very long time I am not going to read law, consult rules of procedure, formulate responses, and make rebuttal & affidavit documents. I am going to drink my coffee staring at my asshole neighbor's homes through the window defiantly, and later on enjoy some %100 genuine wagyu beef hamburgers with bacon and sharp cheddar cheese on that smothered in loads of mustard for breakfast!

I tip my hat to all you other "Fuck you!" non-compliant rebels out there, keep it up and smile knowing it smokes their asses when you do!
09:54 AM - Mar 13, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
13 March, 12:28
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
HBD Yester !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 March, 01:19
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
13 March, 10:45
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Praying for strength courage and guidance. My family has gone through some of the same stuff. It gets overwhelming at times. Keep your chin up and forge ahead! You got this!