Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 March, 09:54 (E)
Went to a motions hearing yesterday for yet another fucking bullshit case being brought against me by this fucked up criminally staffed county in-justice system. Had to attend an arraignment over other pointless stupid bullshit with my wife the day before that she's going to trial for as well. I know you cunts read my social media as well so I'll say

"Good morning you spineless pussies, I am still fucking here!"

Today is my birthday though, so for the first time in a very long time I am not going to read law, consult rules of procedure, formulate responses, and make rebuttal & affidavit documents. I am going to drink my coffee staring at my asshole neighbor's homes through the window defiantly, and later on enjoy some %100 genuine wagyu beef hamburgers with bacon and sharp cheddar cheese on that smothered in loads of mustard for breakfast!

I tip my hat to all you other "Fuck you!" non-compliant rebels out there, keep it up and smile knowing it smokes their asses when you do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IndyRudy1 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 March, 01:19
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396