Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
๐Ÿ˜” There is no coming back from Crimes Against Children ๐Ÿ’”

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Gene Decode
[Re April โ€™21 DU.M.B. earthquakes]
โ€œIn PUERTO RICO thatโ€™s a child-trafficking hub
Same in the DOMINICAN REPUBLICA near Villa Isabela.
The whole Virgin Islands, the majority,
& thereโ€™s a massive amount of islands there
& many many many are Trafficking islands.
Also a trafficking hub near HAITI
going out to EPSTEIN ISLAND area
& not just EPSTEIN
but Virgin Airlines guy, Richard Bransonโ€™s NECKER ISLAND.
They all have underwater submarine systems.
The one near Epsteinโ€™s 2nd island
IS THE ONE USED TO GET RID OF THE BODIES.
Branson is the same situation with his major island
& many many celebrities with their islands.
Branson runs all the way down through the chain
that gets to S. America.โ€ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’”

18 U.S. Code 1091 โ€“ Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity
โ€˜...And Shall Suffer Death.โ€™
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ“ธ @ WarNuse
01:14 PM - Mar 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
13 March, 06:06
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Pay attention to the "Global" companies who have a footprint in DR..in particularly Bajo De Haina

When you hear these "globalists" yammer about "go green"...try not to vomit

https://www.aljazeera.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 05:58
Settlement founded by Christopher Columbus

C(3) C(3)>33

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 March, 08:24
https://link.springer.com/...
A lot of jews in the North of dominican republic !!!

13 March, 06:09
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Good dig!

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 March, 07:06
I thought of Ghislaine Maxwell's Submarine Company.
Kat, I hope you can tie it all together in one of your posts.

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
09 March, 06:52
I see Jolie and Katy Perry (no surprise on either tbh) but I wonder if their spouses (former or not) were there as well. That would be Johnny Lee Miller, Billy Bob Thornton, Brad Pitt, Russell Brand and Orlando Bloom.
Enquiring minds want to know!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 March, 07:05
In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication
I would say that's falls into the
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT category, Cherylโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
09 March, 03:58
Just donโ€™t see Gwen Stefani harming kids. The issue with this post is that that account (no, itโ€™s not the real Ezra) says this is confirmed Epstein Island, but that list is from flight logs (per pervious other source posts). ultimately, who knows? Weโ€™ll find out.

But, a musician records where the record company books the studio; most donโ€™t pick the studio. Gwen recorded some of her solo album at a Caribbean studio (No Doubt songs too). Not incomprehensible she was booked on a connecting flight that used his plane. Keeping open mind until proven otherwise.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 March, 04:24
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ป I understand how hard it is.
Helen Mirren was a tough one for me.
AND Tom Hanks.
Well โ€” all of them. I just COULDN'T BELIEVE it.

๐Ÿ‘‡ Hope this helps.
Q's Epstein List & Gwen is on it ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

America First @AmericaFirst17
10 March, 03:58
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
They are deceivers who fooled the masses.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
09 March, 03:32
Mark the 9th chapter:
"Jesus took a little child and set him in the midst of the disciples. He took the child in His arms, He said to them, Whoever receives one of these little children in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me, receives Him who sent Me. Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to suffer, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea. If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched where the worm does not die and the fire is not quenched."