Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 March, 11:45
Update on @Divinedirtclod from Joey
Prayers help, Ty
https://x.com/joey34955757...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Thanks for the update!

So many hanging by a thread…it helps me to see that thread as Jesus’ arm holding on to me. We see how STRONG HE IS when we are at our weakest.

Not saying any of us are or aren’t Saints, but have you ever imagined what the life of some of the great hero’s of the Christian faith was actually like? The harder the the walk, the CLOSER they HAD TO WALK WITH GOD…just to survive! And when I say survive, I mean the soul, the spirit…because we should all be well aware this Earth suit comes with an expiration date known only to God.

Joey’s right, the awake have been the front line taking abuse on behalf of those yet to wake & it has been EXCRUCIATING, no joke. We have to hold out till the end. Giving up on God is not an option. If we have to come off the battlefield, fine. Having come this far means you bore the brunt of the worst.

Just make sure we see you on Anon Island BEFORE we see you in Heaven.

Please & Thank You.
🙏
02:28 PM - Mar 08, 2024
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 March, 03:49
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Great thoughts 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396