Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
08 March, 06:04
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 March, 04:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
08 March, 04:12
God Bless both Joey and Divine Dirtclod!!! And their families/friends!!!

Prayers sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 March, 05:41
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Glad he’s okay now, he had us worried

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
08 March, 04:10

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 March, 02:42
I have been where he is..its not easy getting through each day. Some days I want to end it too...but...I seem to keep getting up every day and moving along. SO tired of the daily struggle of JUST existing. Between this shitshow, Trump acting like a child and acting stupid and the death of my very best friend killed by big Pharma....my days are tough. I have no money and everything i have is falling apart. I have 2 senior dogs now in need....... I am not in a bad state of mind right now but it can change in a second..it varies from day to day.This gives me hope....otherwise i dont see how we all will make it till end of year. What happened to Trumps..'Less than 5 months' speech... We are there right now...

08 March, 03:47
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Thanks for sharing P. Am thankful you are still here & willing to share your struggles & you feel comfortable sharing here on this platform. Is there anything I can do for you from my end here other than pray for you? Let me know. I think many of us are really getting tired of this whole psyops 'game' cuz yes, many are truly suffering in more ways than one. Don't hesitate to ask for more help or prayers here, regardless of what others may think. That's why we are here!!! Who cares what others think.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
08 March, 05:05
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
🙏 be 💪

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 March, 02:28
Thanks for the update!

So many hanging by a thread…it helps me to see that thread as Jesus’ arm holding on to me. We see how STRONG HE IS when we are at our weakest.

Not saying any of us are or aren’t Saints, but have you ever imagined what the life of some of the great hero’s of the Christian faith was actually like? The harder the the walk, the CLOSER they HAD TO WALK WITH GOD…just to survive! And when I say survive, I mean the soul, the spirit…because we should all be well aware this Earth suit comes with an expiration date known only to God.

Joey’s right, the awake have been the front line taking abuse on behalf of those yet to wake & it has been EXCRUCIATING, no joke. We have to hold out till the end. Giving up on God is not an option. If we have to come off the battlefield, fine. Having come this far means you bore the brunt of the worst.

Just make sure we see you on Anon Island BEFORE we see you in Heaven.

Please & Thank You.
🙏

08 March, 03:49
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Great thoughts 🙏

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
08 March, 02:12 (E)
Thank you for the update. Prayers up for him and his family.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
08 March, 12:55
thank you for the update. 🙏🏼 lifting prayers up for our warriors ⚔️

Mike Anon @Mike314
08 March, 12:07
Here's the link to his post on AU from last night for those who missed it...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

08 March, 12:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Ty did miss it here

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 March, 12:07
Let's manifest an army of angels around Divine and Joey! 😇

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 March, 04:21
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🛐✨💖🕊🛐✨💖🕊🛐✨🕊

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
08 March, 11:54
Praying for him! And all others who need it.