Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I called it. Folks I'm out for good. All my social media will go dark for good. I was asked to walk a road with a mentor that I will not return from..

I will see mu daughter before I pass. God has always been good to me..

#BlessUp
07:56 PM - Mar 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 March, 09:19
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Wishing you the best. Donโ€™t know what youโ€™ve been through but youโ€™re a good guy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 March, 06:37
DD, I'm not sure what this is about and not sure what to say except God bless you and your family always...We will always be family here too.. Much love and peace to you and your family..๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™
#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
08 March, 04:40
Aloha Dirt ๐Ÿ˜˜
You are already missed๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you for helping humanity ๐Ÿ˜
I appreciate all you do.๐Ÿ˜
Journey on๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“
Endless prayers๐Ÿ’•

Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 March, 04:37
Stay centered.

Silver Cat @silvercat
08 March, 04:32
Love and prayers for you!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 March, 04:17
๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜WE LOVE YOU BROTHER
SOMEHOW I MISSED SOMETHING..............
TAKECARE AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
YOU WILL BE MISSED
#BlessUp I WILL REMEMBER ALWAYS

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
08 March, 04:14
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 March, 03:33
gonna miss you! sending Love and Prayers โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 March, 03:24
Take my love and comfort with you brother๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 March, 03:19
GodSpeed Patriot๐Ÿ™

#BlessUp

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
08 March, 02:24
Cheers to your example, Brother.

May HIS wings carry you to the next destination, looking forward to seeing you again.

I will continue to tell my young children the stories of Great Anons who gave so much for them...

I love you.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 March, 02:13
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™every time I say bless up I will be thinking of you

God Bless you and your family

Sending love

๐Ÿ™

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
08 March, 01:47
Wishing peace and comfort for you and your family as you embark on your journey. ๐Ÿ™

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
08 March, 12:57
prayers and love for you, Patriot
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
08 March, 12:53
Love and prayers Dirt. Gonna miss your #BlessUp ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
08 March, 12:12
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปlove and prayers๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
08 March, 08:07
Whatever your path may be....you will be missed here
You are one of those names we see and smile when we log on.... your posts are well read by soo many
Keep holding that guiding hand in faith.... #BlessUp
Praying for you and yours

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
08 March, 07:52
Love and prayers you will be missed, grateful for all your support #BlessedUp

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 March, 01:07
Sending you blessings, healing energies and much love! Godspeed!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’—โœจ

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
08 March, 12:26 (E)
And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.
Jeremiah 15:21
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
07 March, 10:29
Divine, it is clear that your post has touched the hearts of many; mine included. There is an abundance of love here for you. That love does not go dark. May the love you found here with us bring some peace and light to you now.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
07 March, 10:25
Prayers of comfort and strength for you and your family. ๐Ÿ™p

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
07 March, 10:25
This makes no sense, D. Why canโ€™t you stay with us?? WWG1WGA!!
๐Ÿ˜ข

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 March, 11:49
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
It's simple friend. The prize of life, is death, a prize no one wants to recieve.

#LoveOverEverything #BlessUp .

You can reach me on signal and my cell. Both are still posted.

#BlessUp

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 March, 10:19
Dear Divine... Continued prayers... God bless you... Still claiming a miracle on your behalf... Whatever God chooses, you will live, because of Jesus, either on this side of life or the other... Here, we're all praying and hoping you stay with us... We will miss you greatly. You are a true patriot. Please keep your account here open. We love you. If God takes you Home, we know you'll be praying for us ... and we know we will see you again someday. It's never over with Jesus, as you know. It's only the beginning... Still, am praying He will let you stay on this side, healthy and whole, before eternity. Much love and many blessings, dear Divine... ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
09 March, 04:13
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thank you Sam! You are a blessing. This is his latest post. https://x.com/Divinedirtcl...

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 March, 10:17
This is terrible DD ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Iโ€™m going to be sending you a boatload of prayers Brother.
God bless ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
07 March, 09:46
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธAnonโ€™s will leave the Light on for you๐Ÿ”†โ˜€๏ธโœจ

Blessings on your journey Divine๐Ÿ™

Ana Tate @Anatated
07 March, 09:24
Blessings for your journey Double D. ๐Ÿ™
Put in a good word for the rest of us with your Mentor.
May you be surrounded in peace.
โค๏ธ