Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 March, 11:45
Update on @Divinedirtclod from Joey
Prayers help, Ty
https://x.com/joey34955757...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
I have been where he is..its not easy getting through each day. Some days I want to end it too...but...I seem to keep getting up every day and moving along. SO tired of the daily struggle of JUST existing. Between this shitshow, Trump acting like a child and acting stupid and the death of my very best friend killed by big Pharma....my days are tough. I have no money and everything i have is falling apart. I have 2 senior dogs now in need....... I am not in a bad state of mind right now but it can change in a second..it varies from day to day.This gives me hope....otherwise i dont see how we all will make it till end of year. What happened to Trumps..'Less than 5 months' speech... We are there right now...
02:42 PM - Mar 08, 2024
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
08 March, 05:05
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
🙏 be 💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 March, 03:47
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Thanks for sharing P. Am thankful you are still here & willing to share your struggles & you feel comfortable sharing here on this platform. Is there anything I can do for you from my end here other than pray for you? Let me know. I think many of us are really getting tired of this whole psyops 'game' cuz yes, many are truly suffering in more ways than one. Don't hesitate to ask for more help or prayers here, regardless of what others may think. That's why we are here!!! Who cares what others think.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 March, 06:37
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thank you Mare. I see so many in bad shape. I am getting angry at this damn PLAN. This could end today if they wanted it too. There is IMO no reason for it to continue. I haven't seen a scare event nor china and Taiwan in a war or near war.....as Trump says.I am tired of HIS ass supporting the vaccines..and now saying they are using them to treat/cure cancer. WTF is he talking about? Hes an arrogant idiot. I was never going to get another credit card and now i have like 10....just to get through this. WELL its pay up time on them now and the money is less than the bills. I dont care if people want to make excuses for all of this thats happening. its PLANNED and we know it. Do we all really have to suffer so bad that we lose everything? Do you know whats about to take place? A CIVIL WAR. People will be in the streets looting, homes being broken into, people scamming just to try to survive and feed their families. -----> continued