So going to miss him
Don’t k ow what is going on either
Pray for him🙏🏻
08:46 PM - Mar 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
09 March, 06:15
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Lots of my friends are missing during, mentally, been having little talks & big talks with suicidal friend, not sure what's going, are they are being brought to a point, they all seemed drained of energy. I was like this some weeks back, not sure if we've had an energy upload, & the lower 3D's felt it recently as they level out with the more vibrational beings here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 March, 09:53
In response English Viking to her Publication
A friend explained to me there are many accession symptoms & depression is a big one, but it passes. I will send you a video of all the symptoms

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
08 March, 01:54
Praying now.

Ange Love @LoveM
08 March, 03:34
🙏🏻💕

Ange Love @LoveM
08 March, 03:35
In response Ange Love to her Publication

Silver Cat @silvercat
08 March, 01:35
Thought about him earlier today, then find this!
Wow! Hoping he is ok, Prayers for him!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
08 March, 12:59
Oh man. 😭 Praying for his well being...mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical. PTSD is no joke...and especially for those that deal with childhood trauma they aren't able to break free from. Praying for peace in his spirit. 🙏

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
07 March, 11:47
Praying for him. Please know that you’re never alone. #BlessUp

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
07 March, 11:42
He's a drama queen. Haven't you guys seen it yet?

Literally every month. Seriously....go back over his posts

07 March, 11:54
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Regardless, you never know if someone is in trouble drama queen or not. I still am concerned for him.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
07 March, 11:33
He got banned from Twitter for a mean tweet

He slao wrote:

Divine Dirtclod
@Divinedirtclod
23 February, 09:03
It's been real. I'm out folks. Got my new directive.

You can catch me in RL.

#BlessUp #GodsGotYou .

Bye for now. Catch ya all on the flip.

This account goes dark in 4 hours.

Like I said, my job in the matrix is done. I got RL to deal with.

Never forget, you are God's Favorite.

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
07 March, 11:49
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Hugs of light Fren! #BlessUp

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 March, 11:55
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
He made it sound like he was sick. I am worried about him.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
07 March, 10:51 (E)
Praying for peace and comfort. So sad to hear this about our friend. 🙏🏼🇺🇸 love you, Patriot!

07 March, 10:52
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
VERY

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 March, 10:28
😭

07 March, 10:40
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
IKR?

Green 8700 @Green8700
07 March, 10:27
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕prayers for God’s blessings to guide and keep you safely.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 March, 10:25
Oh no! Divine is a breath of fresh air! He will be so missed and not forgotten. God Bless Divine! Sending love and prayers my friend. ❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
07 March, 10:16
Psychological bullshit.

07 March, 10:43
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????????/

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
07 March, 10:15
Thank you for sharing this. It is time for our prayer warriors to rise up.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 March, 10:15
Just the loss of one is heartbreaking, we are losing our brothers! God please walk with him!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 March, 10:06
God Watch Over and Walk With Him🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
Oh my, 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
I don’t understand!? Oh my.. prayers for our special friend divine.. what is happening?
😢🙏✨❤️

07 March, 10:10
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
No one knows 😪😪😪

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 March, 10:04
Oh no! 🥺
Prayers up 🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam