Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
05 March, 12:32
World Zionist Congress, started meeting in Basel, Switzerland August 29-31, 1897. That is where this was all planned. WW1, Balfour Declaration, the Depressions, WW2, and the formation of Israel.
Two hundred and eight delegates and 26 press correspondents attended the event. It was convened and chaired by Theodor Herzl, the founder of the modern Zionism movement.
#Joos #Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
06 March, 07:43
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
There's good and bad in every organization and the "pigs" Theo speaks of are in the audience...They are voters too and it's good that Trump goes everywhere to give them a chance to do the right thing...Probably 75% pigs in that room...There are good Jews in there too....All votes for Trump are good votes doesn't make him a Zionist any more than if a migrant criminal votes for Trump then Trumps a migrant criminal...Enough said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
06 March, 03:25 (E)
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Hmmmm...But what about this!? 👇

Trump has been a {Cha-bad} boy 👀

Research Noahide laws 👎 I wish I was wrong about Trump's true handlers.

Read this...
https://www.israelnational...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 March, 05:30
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Question for you, if you were fighting this enemy would you want them to believe that you were on their team?

OR

Would you make them think you're on the Patriots team?

Wouldn't it be best to keep everyone confused? Both sides?

I think so.

07 March, 07:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
This is a worldly battle between (men) to control Babylon (aka) USA.

Yes, it affects us regardless of who wins.

1 way is a (quick) downfall of USA (aka) the black hats plan.

1 way is a (slow bleed) downfall of USA (aka) the white hats plan.

White hats and black hats are Freemason terms and ideology. They embrace BOTH the good and bad.

There are no sides for you and me when it comes to this global game of dominance.

USA BABYLON WILL FALL. Doesn’t matter who is holding the steering wheel.

07 March, 09:04 (E)
Babylon is NOT the United States. I don't understand people who say this. Read your Bible. Chapter 17 and 18 clearly describe the Vatican.

07 March, 11:10 (E)
Come to USA and (do what thou wilt). Sound familiar?

Be who you want to be. Do what you want to do. Land of freedom(s).

I’m focusing on Trump because he is a wolf in sheep clothing. You don’t have to believe this. But I do. I’m trying to wake people up to it.

Please do not assume that I am centered and focused on just him. But he is the one in the spotlight, right now as the leader of US.

God is my leader. Not a political figure.

07 March, 11:50
What IS GOD?
GOD IS THE WORD.
I respect your opinion however your focus needs to be on GOD'S WORD and NOT President Trump who was chosen by GOD. Read Revelations and the Bible. If you do you would trust your Father like a child trusts his dad.
President Trump is a human being, not GOD. The Vatican was infiltrated with evil a long time ago. It's been the money launderer of horrible criminality and it continues doing evil around the world. That's why it is "Mystery" Babylon and NOT simply Babylon. Americans for the most part are good people who would come to the aid of their neighbors here and across the world in a heartbeat. We're so good that false flags need to be created to create chaos and division. Think about that. How many times does GOD tell us not to worry in the Bible? Once per day? 365 times! This is HIS battle and we all have our own callings. If my brother is battling Goliath, I am not going to question his ability to handle his slingshot.

07 March, 11:59
Again, Im using this platform to help expose the wolves.

Almost 90% of posts on here are about trump and the q plan.

You would have to reply to almost everyone what you are replying to me about.

Why are you calling me out for bringing focus to trump, but not anyone else? Whether or good or bad?

That doesnt make sense, honestly.

07 March, 12:13
To be honest I don't see many posts calling him out. I don't understand why you don't have answers to my questions. You should be able to sell your case or theories to me and you are not doing that. If you're truly here to "warn" us, sell your case. That's all I am saying. Answer my questions.

07 March, 12:19 (E)
check my feed. it's all there. and others too.

i am presenting evidence. check my feed and posts.

that's why i post. so you can view them and discern for yourself.

check my feed/posts.

why is it that when something connects or leads to trump, you stop and say, no, no, not trump. That can't be?

honestly. that is the problem with digging and not being open to both sides of the argument. you cant just immediately shut it down because it exposes or leads to trump.

read my posts and feed. plenty of evidence.

how does it not bug you that he's blasphemous in regards to Christianity and Jesus?????

read my posts and feed for the evidence that addresses this. read them. i posted pics and sources.

then we can debate.

07 March, 12:27
I will go and look at your profile. I'm not seeing anything in my feeds from you with any kind of substance. It's always fear, doubt and distrust but that's it. I will go there sometime today. I'm just going to end it with the fact that you didn't answer any of my questions and if you're going to be on a platform of people who are here to support the team that is showing an effort to save this nation, then at least put meat on the bones. I love my country. My grandfather and 7 uncles wore uniforms and served for this country and I will not be blind to anyone trying to destroy it.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 March, 01:00
This is Q's platform and we support Trump!

God Bless Trump!!!

Yes we do support President Trump. When I first started to wake up from Field McConnell and George Webb and I was learning from everyone, I found a military guy lurking in my Facebook account as a spy, lol. I saw he knew someone I knew. I started to dig and do research on him. I found a website with a ton of documents and it is true the military asked him to run. He has lots of money and he can't be compromised. Plus he knows all of these people and admits he was a part of their crowd. In order to take them down good people had to infiltrate them too. Follow his actions. That's all. To me he has no motive to destroy our country. He loves our country and he loves humanity. He wants a good world to leave his grandchildren. That's what I see. I trust in GOD who chose him to do this job. My focus is on GOD'S word and GOD. President Trump doesn't need to be a perfect man just perfect for the job. We need to all repent and strengthen our relationships with GOD. This is GOD'S team #1 .
01:23 PM - Mar 07, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it