Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
This has been a game changer for me, I picked up a bottle of this as I had a knee injury & it was causing pain & loss of sleep (side sleeper)!
Sprayed this on my knees & helped with the pain which had been chronic for way too long, instant relief & great sleep! Thought I would share🫶
Lots of benefits & worth a try for those aches & pain that tend to nag you day to day, not to mention all the other bennies ❤️
12:21 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by TinderTime in this post can reply
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
06 March, 02:37
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Magnesium Miracle is a GREAT read!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 March, 07:36
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Thank you, going to go look for it and it a try 🫶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mamcg @mamcg
06 March, 01:41
i use now brand. i buy it at vitacost.com.
spray it on my feet, knees before bed.

06 March, 01:55
In response mamcg to her Publication
Thank you for supplying an alternate site, bought mine from Amazon 😤 so hate to steer anyone to that,
but hoping they (Amazon) have already been dealt with🙏
In my little world, it is so🙏❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 March, 01:40
Where did you purchase the magnesium spray?

06 March, 01:59
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Carol, see attached, thank you for asking❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 01:39
Where did you buy this?

06 March, 01:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Hate to admit, but better than driving all over my area to find…Amazon! Hopefully they’ve been dealt with❌🙏
Didn’t try big box store “Walmart” in my area as I ❌’d them out of my life 5 years ago & won’t step foot in their doors!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 March, 12:57
Magnesium is magnificent! I take it orally, use the spray and the oil, in addition to using Milk of Magnesia as a roll on under arm deodorant. It leaves us completely odorless. There is or was a great group on FB (left fb years ago) that goes into many uses of magnesium.

06 March, 01:14
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you for sharing❣️
I will need to try the milk of magnesium as I couldn’t find something for the pits I felt good about, lol!
🤩Although …recently I was told about Fenugreek & let me tell you I could lick my arm pits from the great “maple” smell, emitting from my body, it’s crazzzzy!
It’s got lots of useful benefits for everyone, give it a try🫶
https://www.healthline.com...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 March, 12:31
😻 Ty, DebbieR for sharing. Will look into it!

I also highly recommend this form of Ivermectin.
It has kept me healthy for 4-years! 🙏🏻😹🇺🇸❤️

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxedNeverSick

https://longhurstfarms.com...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 01:38 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Need to get both. Magnesium is the BEST!!!! I once was very deficient. A cardiologist told me to take it. It made a world of difference.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
06 March, 05:08
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I have the paste. Where can I safely order theje spray?