Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
06 March, 12:21
This has been a game changer for me, I picked up a bottle of this as I had a knee injury & it was causing pain & loss of sleep (side sleeper)!
Sprayed this on my knees & helped with the pain which had been chronic for way too long, instant relief & great sleep! Thought I would share🫶
Lots of benefits & worth a try for those aches & pain that tend to nag you day to day, not to mention all the other bennies ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Magnesium is magnificent! I take it orally, use the spray and the oil, in addition to using Milk of Magnesia as a roll on under arm deodorant. It leaves us completely odorless. There is or was a great group on FB (left fb years ago) that goes into many uses of magnesium.
12:57 PM - Mar 06, 2024
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
06 March, 01:14
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you for sharing❣️
I will need to try the milk of magnesium as I couldn’t find something for the pits I felt good about, lol!
🤩Although …recently I was told about Fenugreek & let me tell you I could lick my arm pits from the great “maple” smell, emitting from my body, it’s crazzzzy!
It’s got lots of useful benefits for everyone, give it a try🫶
https://www.healthline.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396