Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
Like i said, it's in the Supreme Court things will get overturned

This is a very important victory for America. πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

9-0
12:47 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
04 March, 01:43
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
They wish!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 March, 12:58
Just remember: All the crimes they have charged
Pres Trump with and all their crimes are military tribunal level crimes. Not fed court, these are High Crimes and misdemeanors!! To set a precedent, He must sit before a military tribunal and be cleared completely with evidence and the other former presidents will have to go thru the same thing. Evidence and Truth will be shown and seen by all.
The world is watching! ...as Q has said.
There must be no doubt! 🀍🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 12:59
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
πŸ’― Brother 🎬

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
04 March, 12:50
Ok hear me out I'm just thinking πŸ€” if all our systems are corrupt and even the Supreme Court must fail...how interesting dems are calling now for the Supreme Court to be dissolved....hahahahh think mirror...hahahahahah

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
04 March, 12:51
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
Haaaaaa

04 March, 12:54
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
Patriots in full control πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚