When X reopened
All the Major Anons fled here as fast as they could
Never have popped back
Vincent Kennedy
Doc Holiday
and many many more ....

They still Patriots but they chasing money and followers

I had a run in with one Anon over promoting XRP
It`s Christmas ppl are struggling the last thing they need to get involved in is a Ponzi Scheme

I luv this site and I luv the ppl
I am not after Fame had that it`s rubbish
Not after Followers
Not after Your money
Just here for Truth

You have me - the best your gonna get for now !
I ain`t going anywhere !
05:18 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
03 March, 11:38
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Well said!, Much Love My Friend!💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
03 March, 10:31 (E)
Twitter is dead to me I never checked to see if I was reinstated
I do not care - Fools there THINK they are taking to whoever but most were/are bots.
Hope they X it out permanently

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
03 March, 06:15
Well , you don’t have to worry about me. I think followers is a nice term for stalking. Also, Q could not be more clear when asked if JFK Jr. was still alive.

Ted Crowley @tedcrowley
03 March, 06:43
In response Kevin Smith to his Publication
I luv Anonup too. It was created by Vincent Kennedy I believe (whoever that is). I was one of the first on Gab when it was created but it is now just a nasty 4 Chan. On Anonup people are polite and caring. It's a nice place to be but they told us to take the fight to Twitter. Hard to do when they won't let us on. I miss calling those people Pedos.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
03 March, 10:33
In response Kevin Smith to his Publication
Q is a psyop there is both information and disinformation there

JFK Jr is most definitely alive

Pink Totter @Totter
03 March, 05:41
I'm still somewhat puzzled by who was allowed back into twit and who was not... not part of the in crowd.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
03 March, 05:53
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I could probably fight to get back there

Still Banned Minute

but happy with you folks

Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
03 March, 06:19
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
They never banned me. I simply became an unperson. None of my emails got answered. I accept that as their highest compliment.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 March, 05:30
I agree with you Robert Wakefield. Most were pushing the XRP and wanting donations. Makes me sick. The Truth is FREE.

03 March, 05:36
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Thank You

I was a bit mythed when they left this was the stalwart of freedom b4 X

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
03 March, 05:24
KeK AF

03 March, 06:02
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
I am only here for truth

I know Trump visits my page

JFK jnr as Jfk Jnr fan
and Tucker carlson I was the first person he added

So mind blown maybe they said leave it to this guy but I never volunteered for this !

memes matter @NoComment
03 March, 05:24
Holy spirit says be still, so i will keep it short

Do more research
Your efforts Lies in dividing anons from both other anons and the battlefield

You suck

03 March, 05:29
In response memes matter to her Publication
Not dividing anyone go back to Bidens house