Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
01 March, 12:08
satan's had a long time to get a good bead on the human psyche and hone his skills of deception and manipulation.
He's tried building a world order many times.
Never turn your back. Stay salty and skeptical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 March, 12:09
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
🔥🔥🔥 Satans Plan for Humanity 🔥🔥🔥

Katt Williams blows Joe Rogan's mind after he suggests that transgenderism originates from the demon Baphomet and that Hollywood has been pushing us towards these occult themes for decades:

"Show me one person that ever wore a dress in Hollywood unsuccessfully. That's how you understand what a ritual is. 20 years ago I knew that transgenders was going to be a thing, I had gotten so much information that I understood... I understood that the earliest I had seen that word transgender was from Baphomet the transgender. I knew in the ritual of Baphomet the transgender, to show allegiance to him you had to kiss his ring. I knew that both of those things would become popular. I knew that somehow calling people the GOAT would be normalized over the sheep being always the most popular reference." 👇👀

https://rumble.com/v4ggnpx...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
Wow... he summed that up well.

Its all so mixed up.

Good share, again, thank you.
02:04 PM - Mar 01, 2024
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it