Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Disney Production President, Sean Bailey, is stepping down.

Disney CEO Bob Iger is stepping down when his contract ends
in 2026.

Then there’s the D.U.M.B.S that run underneath ALL Disney parks.

Special Forces took out the Florida & L.A. D.U.M.B.S in August 2021.
They flooded them.

Accepting that Disney was evil was a hard Red Pill for me.
I was a 💯 Disney kid.
I loved 33 Degree Mason “Uncle” Walt.
Was he ever a good soul? I don’t know.

What we do know is that Disney, like the Vatican,
was a major Child Trafficker & Adrenochrome factory.

Britney Spears once said,
“Handlers would dress a little girl in a yellow dress
& bring her to Disneyland.
That way pedophiles knew she was for sale.” 🙏🏻😔💔

#FastTrialDeathPenalty
03:35 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 February, 09:13
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I have great memories as children getting into our PJs, dad would pop popcorn in certain bowls my mom got through a cereal box. We would watch Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom and then Disney. It was family time and it was great. Sadly I always thought Disney was the place you always felt safe. Now, they would have to purge themselves of evil and have the place blessed to ever think of going back there. The Catholic Church was my first heartache and Disney was my 2nd. I still have a collection of Disney movies that my dad bought for my children. It is so so sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
28 February, 08:55
Rats abandoning the ship as it sinks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erich Krag @Fillup
28 February, 08:39
Ditto... U R not alone

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 February, 08:49
In response Erich Krag to his Publication
🙏🏻💔🪖🕊

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 February, 04:45
I GREW UP WATCHING DISNEY EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT. I WENT TO A LUTHERN CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY.,I BELIEVED OUR GOVT WAS RIGHTEOUS AND PROTECTED US FROM HARM, I BELIEVED THE HISTORY THEY TAUGHT US IN SCHOOL, I WATCHED THE ASTRONAUTS LAND ON THE MOON IN SCHOOL AND BELIEVED IT, WE WERE TAUGHT TO HATE THE RUSSIANS THAT THEY WERE OUR MORTAL ENEMY.....THEN I SPENT 7 YRS IN THE ARMY....WHEN I GOT BACK FROM 3 TOURS IN KOREA WAS HIRED AND WORKED FOR THE IRS TILL I RESIGNED WHEN I SAW IT WAS A LIE AND SHATTERED MY PROGRAMMING OF ILLUSION....THE WORLD I KNEW AND TRUSTED WAS GONE....AND HERE I AM 45 YRS LATER STILL EXPOSING THE ILLUSION WITH YOU FINE PATRIOTS...GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS....BLESS YOU ALL,

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
29 February, 08:48
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
100% and those “Christian’s” promoting organized religion will be most devasted, to learn they were deceived, in church, at church by the church!! Yes, I’m 45-50 years in with you..except… I taught at public schools… thus walked away. In 2010… it all came together for me!!

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
29 February, 10:00
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Bless you Patriot! As a former IRS Agent, you have incredible power and credentials to call the IRS out for what they are and inform everyone about the Fraud the IRS has and is committing against the American People, just like Sherry Peel Jackson. We Americans were all duped thinking our taxes paid were lawful & funding a legitimate "government" when we were only funding USA INC. of DC (est. 1871-1878) the "corporation" with most of our income taxes going instead to the IMF and Vatican Bank. Don't stop sharing truth, and remember "fraud vitiates everything"! (98 US 61 Supreme Court 1878, United States v. Throckmorton)

IRS a privately-owned "trust" formed in Puerto Rico...
https://supremelaw.org/aut...

http://mystrangemind.com/2...

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 04:29
https://www.nytimes.com/20...

who is sean bailey? who's son is he?
he has been pushing shit woke movies

thank goodness he is leaving!

another sick disney scumbag!

28 February, 04:34
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
💯 CM

👇🤮

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
28 February, 04:25
Was wishing, "rods of God" would be used on it. On the tunnels too, so they could never be used again. Now they can drain them and their back in business. Destroy them permanently.

28 February, 04:28
In response Debora Herman to her Publication
I hope that's the plan for many DS locations:
Vatican, Buckingham Palace, Epstein Island,
Disney worlds everywhere, etc. 🙏🏻🇺🇸🪖

#rodsofgod

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
28 February, 04:25

28 February, 04:31
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
🙏🏻💯 Amy 😻🦅🇺🇸🪖

Pepe Kek2 @Pepekek2
28 February, 03:54