Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 February, 03:35
Disney Production President, Sean Bailey, is stepping down.

Disney CEO Bob Iger is stepping down when his contract ends
in 2026.

Then there’s the D.U.M.B.S that run underneath ALL Disney parks.

Special Forces took out the Florida & L.A. D.U.M.B.S in August 2021.
They flooded them.

Accepting that Disney was evil was a hard Red Pill for me.
I was a 💯 Disney kid.
I loved 33 Degree Mason “Uncle” Walt.
Was he ever a good soul? I don’t know.

What we do know is that Disney, like the Vatican,
was a major Child Trafficker & Adrenochrome factory.

Britney Spears once said,
“Handlers would dress a little girl in a yellow dress
& bring her to Disneyland.
That way pedophiles knew she was for sale.” 🙏🏻😔💔

#FastTrialDeathPenalty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 February, 04:45
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I GREW UP WATCHING DISNEY EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT. I WENT TO A LUTHERN CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY.,I BELIEVED OUR GOVT WAS RIGHTEOUS AND PROTECTED US FROM HARM, I BELIEVED THE HISTORY THEY TAUGHT US IN SCHOOL, I WATCHED THE ASTRONAUTS LAND ON THE MOON IN SCHOOL AND BELIEVED IT, WE WERE TAUGHT TO HATE THE RUSSIANS THAT THEY WERE OUR MORTAL ENEMY.....THEN I SPENT 7 YRS IN THE ARMY....WHEN I GOT BACK FROM 3 TOURS IN KOREA WAS HIRED AND WORKED FOR THE IRS TILL I RESIGNED WHEN I SAW IT WAS A LIE AND SHATTERED MY PROGRAMMING OF ILLUSION....THE WORLD I KNEW AND TRUSTED WAS GONE....AND HERE I AM 45 YRS LATER STILL EXPOSING THE ILLUSION WITH YOU FINE PATRIOTS...GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS....BLESS YOU ALL,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
Bless you Patriot! As a former IRS Agent, you have incredible power and credentials to call the IRS out for what they are and inform everyone about the Fraud the IRS has and is committing against the American People, just like Sherry Peel Jackson. We Americans were all duped thinking our taxes paid were lawful & funding a legitimate "government" when we were only funding USA INC. of DC (est. 1871-1878) the "corporation" with most of our income taxes going instead to the IMF and Vatican Bank. Don't stop sharing truth, and remember "fraud vitiates everything"! (98 US 61 Supreme Court 1878, United States v. Throckmorton)

IRS a privately-owned "trust" formed in Puerto Rico...
https://supremelaw.org/aut...

http://mystrangemind.com/2...

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
10:00 AM - Feb 29, 2024
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
29 February, 02:42
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
WHEN I RESIGNED THE IRS IN 79 THEY AUDITED ME AND MY FAMILY FOR 7 YEARS BUT I MADE SURE MINE AND MY FAMILY FOR 7 YEARS....I ALSO HAD TO SIGN DOCUMENTS SAYING I COULDNT WORK FOR ANY TAX AGENCY FOR 7 YEARS BECAUSE I KNEW ALL THE LOOPHOLES.....I HATED TAX LAW ANYWAY...BACK THEN NO ONE BELIEVED MY STORY ABOUT THE IRS....I REMEMBER BEING IN BARS TALKING TO BUSINESS MEN TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY HID THEIR MONEY...WHEN THEY ASKED ME WHAT BUSINESS I WAS IN AND I TOLD THEM I WAS AN IRS AGENT YOU COULD SEE THE FEAR IN THEIR EYES AND THEY QUICKLY LEFT...THEY DIDNT KNOW I DIDNT GIVE A SHIT WHAT THEY DID

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
01 March, 04:32
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Simple fact is "fear" is how the Cabal has kept Humanity controlled for thousands of years and more recently Americans subjugated under the rule of vile bloodline elites. The Cabal's implements and tactics are so many, so numerous, it boggles the mind and the IRS was just one tool in their toolbox - albeit a big hammer. These elites, organized in their crimes, literally must lay awake at night thinking of new frauds, scams, and schemes to levy on us...so sick they are.
I tip my hat to you for your Tours of Duty and also for standing up for principle & honor, resigning when you did - and that audit upon your family was a persecution, no doubt.
Your story reminds me of Matthew 9:9-17 (NKJV):
"As Jesus passed on from there, He saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax office. And He said to him, 'Follow Me.' So he arose and followed Him."
Matthew was important. That's your story too, you just walked away. Bet God Has Great Blessings Inbound For You.