Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 February, 08:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 February, 10:11
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
if you were to reading the old testament bible from exodus on and replaced the word lord/yaweh however u spell with Jesus does anything make sense?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 February, 10:22
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
it doesbt i thought you might find it interesting
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Jesus on the Law of Moses & YHWH of the Old Testament - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZWK_4HJM8jQ

26 February, 05:57 (E)
In response reaper myer to his Publication
👎hated it 😂
I like you! And I thank you for sending it to me. My criticism will be harsh because intentionally or not, this man will lead people astray. In all scriptural relevance, he is wrong. He's interpreted what is written in a very shallow, lazy way.
I can't go point by point because I'm on the device I watched this on. So I'll go with the easiest-to-debunk point he [didn't] make.
The lamb's blood on the lintels. That was for a sign, a metaphor and a prophecy thst later on The Lamb of God would shed HIS blood to save you. Lamb = Jesus. It's a constant, repetitve theme!

Another important one : Jesus is not God. He never said he was. If he had said he was God, why, how was he able to pray to God?
What Jesus said was that God was his FATHER. Are you the same exact individual as your father?
No. But you are LIKE your father. You share genes. So when Jesus DID say "If you have seen me you have seen the Father" he was speaking of his uncorrupted, symbiotic-to-God nature.
Now, onto an

26 February, 06:08
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Now, about all the smiting of this and the hardening hearts of that, the punishments and the plagues.

And?

How is that NOT God?

I don't think this numbnuts read any of this in context.

What do YOU think should be done, for example, to John Podesta for violently raping, torturing, murdering children?

Those are the kinds of people God was talking to. They had given in to Cannanite religion or pagan ones and were becoming like that. They knew their shit was evil. You gonna send Stuart Smalley to preach to these sickos, or you going to lay down the law like God did?

Guarantee 98% of the people on AU would vote to hang Podesta by his ballsacks. God wasn't even as severe as that. He made it hard for these people and gave many a chance to repent.

That was easy. But it tortured me to hear this guy when I know he doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

Well, thank you. That was interesting.