Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 February, 08:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 February, 10:11
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
if you were to reading the old testament bible from exodus on and replaced the word lord/yaweh however u spell with Jesus does anything make sense?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 February, 10:20
In response reaper myer to his Publication
idk
never tried it
why?

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 February, 10:22
it doesbt i thought you might find it interesting
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Jesus on the Law of Moses & YHWH of the Old Testament - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZWK_4HJM8jQ

๐Ÿ‘Žhated it ๐Ÿ˜‚
I like you! And I thank you for sending it to me. My criticism will be harsh because intentionally or not, this man will lead people astray. In all scriptural relevance, he is wrong. He's interpreted what is written in a very shallow, lazy way.
I can't go point by point because I'm on the device I watched this on. So I'll go with the easiest-to-debunk point he [didn't] make.
The lamb's blood on the lintels. That was for a sign, a metaphor and a prophecy thst later on The Lamb of God would shed HIS blood to save you. Lamb = Jesus. It's a constant, repetitve theme!

Another important one : Jesus is not God. He never said he was. If he had said he was God, why, how was he able to pray to God?
What Jesus said was that God was his FATHER. Are you the same exact individual as your father?
No. But you are LIKE your father. You share genes. So when Jesus DID say "If you have seen me you have seen the Father" he was speaking of his uncorrupted, symbiotic-to-God nature.
Now, onto an
05:57 PM - Feb 26, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
27 February, 02:44
lol its ok....ty for watching.......but youre going against traditional beliefs for saying he wasnt God and yes i clearly remember reading him on the cross asking God why he had forsaken him.....but why would Jesus expect kindness i mean God did drown the entire planet before lol

27 February, 06:56 (E)
Okay, last one.
The Flood.
This one's the easiest.
It tells you right there in the book of Enoch (extrabiblical but scripture) that Noah spent 200 years telling the people to change their evil ways or they were going to die. They refused.
In both Enoch and Genesis, God tells you they were tampering with genetics, making unnatural hybrids. Their thoughts were "only evil continually" and they were murdering each other.
If that Flood hadn't have cleaned out the corrupt genetics, you either wouldn't be here today or you'd be all fucked up, retarded and inbred, and probably not fully human.

27 February, 07:04
Last word:
You gotta do you.
I'm not one to go apeshit feeling that your contrary beliefs challenge mine at all. I already asked all these questions and sought out the answers.
But, I will tell you when I read a book, and you read that book, and it looks like you skipped a part.
If you summarized 1984 and said it ended with Winston marrying the girl, I'd say wait, hold on a minute, that's not how the story ends.
According to what is written in the scripture -that Jesus's doctrine he taught is based upon- you got some things askew. I'm not telling you what to believe, I'm just telling you what it says.
I believe it.
You do you.