Mike Anon @Mike314
21 February, 12:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 February, 12:27
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Gonna sleep like a baby tonight!
The more the better I presume?
LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
21 February, 12:34
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
One way to find out 🤷‍♂️🤣

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 February, 12:49
LOL

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 February, 01:05
🤷‍♂️🤣

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 06:06
Put a pinch of salt in my mouth before bed. Sorry to say it didn’t improve my sleep.

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 February, 07:58
You can also try a magnesium supplement, Raven. I have magnesium gummies that I chew just before going to bed. Try 500 mg total. I've been sleeping a lot better since I started that regimen.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 08:03
Stephanie had posted about magnesium oil last night. I’ll have to give it a try. Her sister puts it on her feet before bed. I need to get the healthy sort of salt too for general use.

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 February, 08:19
Yes. Celtic sea salt or pink Himalayan salt are good options...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 09:16
I've tried Pink Himalayan in sol water. It made me nauseous so I stopped using it. I've seen Redmonds in the store. I'll keep an eye out for the Celtic. Thanks!

Mike Anon @Mike314
You're welcome 😁 I can't find celtic sea salt around here, but it can be purchased on Amazon.
09:32 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it