Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
22 February, 07:50
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
STAY SALTY

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨🏴‍☠️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
22 February, 07:26
I use Selina Celtic Sea Salt and Redmond Real Salt.

2 pictures

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
22 February, 06:17
more salt = more flavor...

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
22 February, 06:12
Yup, but not your ordinary cheap table salt though. That stuff contains glass/sand and scratches your arteries, causing your body to produce extra cholesterol to heal the damage. Then you are diagnosed with high cholesterol and placed on statins. Make sure its good sea salt/Himalayan rock salt. I think there is a black salt too which contains iron if you need it.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
21 February, 01:03
I've certainly been feeling healthier since I've increased both Coconut Oil and good Salts, I've 4 to chose from at the mo' Celtic salt, Black salt, flaked sea salt and/or Himalayan pink salt. I even add a pinch of salt to my home made organic oat milk..😋

arba happihr @arba
21 February, 12:34
I agree
People need salt and they need some fat in their diet.
When the media ,CDC or WHO says it's bad for you.
Use it.

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 February, 12:36
In response arba happihr to her Publication
This doctor knows his stuff, and yes he mostly disagrees with everything we've been told about health and nutrition.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 February, 12:27
Gonna sleep like a baby tonight!
The more the better I presume?
LOL

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 February, 12:34
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
One way to find out 🤷‍♂️🤣

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
22 February, 07:34
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😆