Mike Anon @Mike314
21 February, 12:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 February, 12:27
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Gonna sleep like a baby tonight!
The more the better I presume?
LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
21 February, 12:34
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
One way to find out 🤷‍♂️🤣

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 February, 12:49
LOL

Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 06:06
Put a pinch of salt in my mouth before bed. Sorry to say it didn’t improve my sleep.

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 February, 07:58
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
You can also try a magnesium supplement, Raven. I have magnesium gummies that I chew just before going to bed. Try 500 mg total. I've been sleeping a lot better since I started that regimen.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 February, 02:22