Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I don't even want to go out of my house anymore. It's like I truly don't belong here anymore, not that I ever fit in. I had the cashier say how there are more variants of COVID coming out. People are so clueless. The whole dairy section of the store is now behind glass doors. I guess the final stage will be locks. Seeing the fliers on the wall of the doctor's office showing a child's palm hovering over something electronic made me want to throw up. I can't stand the madness anymore. I'm sorry if people don't like me sharing how I am feeling but I am beyond fed up. I now find myself having the run away mentality kicking in. I know though that there is no running away. I need prayers today guys. I feel like I am surrounded by brainless idiots.
12:57 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
16 February, 05:15
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏Praying for you. Strength and comfort!wwg1wga!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
16 February, 04:34
It's been a long painful journey
The night they stole the presidential election I knew we were in for a shit storm - everyday more and more insanity-I get it time to stop this madness
Many have suffered and many have died
was that part of the plan ?
No matter what we have come to far to give up now.
One day we will look back and this will seem like a bad dream.

We are here for each other
Some days are diamonds some days are dust
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 February, 04:30
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Hope Always888. Bless her with a rock solid faith in You. Provide her with guidance, strength, peace of mind, love, support, wisdom, discernment, and healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
16 February, 04:30
🙏🙏🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 February, 04:24
🙏🙏🙏🙏Love u Sister! Chin Up, God will prevail!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 February, 04:24 (E)
We can relate to your experience of being surrounded by "brainless idiots." Many people remain oblivious to: the SCAMdemic agenda, election fraud, crimes against humanity, criminals, traitors, satanists, pedophiles, and psychopaths all determined to destroy our nation.

By the grace of God you are not one of the clueless. You are aware of much that has been going on. They are the ones who are in for an extremely rude awakening. Once they can no longer ignore what is going on they will be desperate for answers. That is where we come in. We can assure them that what they are seeing isn't new but evil that has existed throughout history. It is finally being exposed and those involved will be held accountable. We are at war against enemies foreign & domestic. What is happening is Biblical. It is a blessing to be awake. While we've been taking steps to protect ourselves, others have ignored our warnings. They have been like lambs to the slaughter lining up for the latest jab. NCS

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 February, 04:51
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
...NCSWIC God Wins! We Win! {They} lose!
The Best Is Yet To Come.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
16 February, 04:12
You’re not alone remember that. Being awake is a curse not a blessing. Living in ignorant bliss was better than wanting to slap people just because they aren’t awake like us. I don’t want to live in the world where everything is locked up and you have to scan a body part to eat. Nope I won’t be living in that world.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 February, 04:09
🙏🙏🙏

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
16 February, 04:07
FEAR NOT!!!! 😊

There is {HOPE ALWAYS 😉} in Jesus Christ!!!! 🙏

You are not alone! We are here! 👍

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
16 February, 03:14
There are many like us who know, who have done what we can, but I feel we were made and came for this time. I now know what 17 meant when suggesting to put on the armor of God. I have to first go to Him with whatever it is then the armor is there with peace. I simply choose not to go out except for something important, like friends.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
16 February, 03:05
Praying for you Hope! There is hope!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 February, 03:05
HopeAlways I love your name. You can be real here, we feel what you feel, this is how we are linked as a new force for good on earth bound by knowledge, values, kindness, love and determination. It’s brutal for kind souls. Thankfully the Lord grants us peaceful times in between, and even funny times. Maybe I shouldn’t indulge but the Fani hearing is a hoot.🙏😇

Neny Garcia @NenyG
16 February, 03:02
Praying for you! 🙏🕊😇

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
16 February, 02:30
🙏

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
16 February, 02:18
It is daunting to be among those who are called to conquer and persevere. With you in prayer and resolve. 🙏🏼

”He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.“ Psalms‬ ‭91‬:‭4‬

Pink Totter @Totter
16 February, 02:15
Hugs and prayers Hope, in the same place you are. Use love just browsing through stores or going somewhere new and seeing new things, now most of the time it's too much work, returning home frustrated by all the sheep. Add onto that whatever they are shedding is causing eczema, so avoid going anywhere most of the time.

My tries every week is to spend one day with granddaughter after school and take my mom out of town shopping each week as she doesn't drive that far anymore. Since it was valentines day this week I took granddaughter to the toy store... the light in her eyes when I suggested it will carry me through the week! Much like me, just browsing through the store finding new things we hadn't seen before was the most fun... a couple interesting toys to take home and play with made her day too.

Take pleasure in the small things, the little wins will eventually become the Big Wins.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 February, 02:04
Sending prayers, blessings and much love!
🙏🕊💗✨

I feel the same. The other day, I woke up feeling pissed off and frustrated. I just wanted to run away from home.

Living with a fast asleep husband is no easy task. I don't go out much anymore except for banking twice a month and for certain grocery items that are not available in my weekly farm box delivery or that I can't order online.

I never really fit it growing up, but now I feel like the only sober one at a drunk fest! Waking up first when everyone else is still asleep, and don't even know they are asleep, is excruciating.

God sent His finest warriors for this time, and you are one! Stand strong, keep the faith and we are here for each other!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 February, 09:39
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I can relate to every word you have said. All of your prayers got me through the day and I so appreciate all of your prayers and words of love and support. It got me through another day. I spent the day with my daughter and had a really nice day. Hang in there too Patriot. Sending love . . .

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
16 February, 01:54
I hear you, Patriot. You are not alone in the way you feel. I wish I can offer something better, but maybe just knowing there are others who feel the same, might help.

Walking near my apartment, I heard this talk between a father and his Pre K age daughter who he was picking up from school early. The small child was crying loudly in tears for her mask..she would not take a step further without it:

"But daddy I have to wear a mask. I need a mask!"
"I don't have your mask."
"Daddy, please, I need a mask. I'm coughing!"

I don't know what else to say. I really just keep to myself. I thought we were going to help others. I can't even help myself these days. Where exactly are all these people we hear are "waking up"? Folks here just going about their days doing what they must daily to survive. "Waking up" is not on the to-do list.

Ange Love @LoveM
16 February, 01:39
🙏🏻Sending up prayers for you and much love to you through our blessed Holy Spirit in Jesus Christ 💕Amen

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
16 February, 01:14
A lot of us feel the same way, here is Exactly the place to tell us how you feel .

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
16 February, 01:05
🙏

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
16 February, 01:18
In response klar sichtig to her Publication
Hang in there Hope. I feel the same way, but I am NOT going to let the evil win. I am so tired of the mass formation that seems to have affected over 90% of the population. You know you can find us smart, strong people here who support you. In the end God wins. I don't know if you believe, but that is what has gotten me through so far. Not easy, but we are starting to win. Bit by bit. No fear!