Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 February, 12:57
I don't even want to go out of my house anymore. It's like I truly don't belong here anymore, not that I ever fit in. I had the cashier say how there are more variants of COVID coming out. People are so clueless. The whole dairy section of the store is now behind glass doors. I guess the final stage will be locks. Seeing the fliers on the wall of the doctor's office showing a child's palm hovering over something electronic made me want to throw up. I can't stand the madness anymore. I'm sorry if people don't like me sharing how I am feeling but I am beyond fed up. I now find myself having the run away mentality kicking in. I know though that there is no running away. I need prayers today guys. I feel like I am surrounded by brainless idiots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jennifer rennebu, click on at the bottom under it