Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 February, 12:57
I don't even want to go out of my house anymore. It's like I truly don't belong here anymore, not that I ever fit in. I had the cashier say how there are more variants of COVID coming out. People are so clueless. The whole dairy section of the store is now behind glass doors. I guess the final stage will be locks. Seeing the fliers on the wall of the doctor's office showing a child's palm hovering over something electronic made me want to throw up. I can't stand the madness anymore. I'm sorry if people don't like me sharing how I am feeling but I am beyond fed up. I now find myself having the run away mentality kicking in. I know though that there is no running away. I need prayers today guys. I feel like I am surrounded by brainless idiots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by klarsichtig in this post can reply
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
16 February, 01:18
In response klar sichtig to her Publication
Hang in there Hope. I feel the same way, but I am NOT going to let the evil win. I am so tired of the mass formation that seems to have affected over 90% of the population. You know you can find us smart, strong people here who support you. In the end God wins. I don't know if you believe, but that is what has gotten me through so far. Not easy, but we are starting to win. Bit by bit. No fear!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396