Only people mentioned by 55QPatriot in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
18 March, 04:59
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
NEVER❗️😠Their oath was to the Swamp Demons Not Humanity❗️😠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
18 March, 12:42
True. I still don’t trust mine. He argues with me about how I avoided covid. Says there is no correlation between vit d and immunity. To be a doctor who spent a decade in medical school to say this is disheartening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
15 February, 02:10
Don't trust any medical institution or provider. Use your own good common sense. We have DNRs and refuse to go to the ER for anything. As God's blessed children, we trust He will take us when He is ready and we are ready and waiting for that joyous moment.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Vestal Goodman, Dottie Rambo - The Holy Hills of Heaven Call Me (Live) - YouTube

Vestal Goodman, Dottie Rambo - Official Video for “The Holy Hills of Heaven Call Me (Live)", available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD ‘Dottie Rambo With the ...

Laritha Savage @Laritha
17 March, 11:26
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
The sometimes do extra things without your knowledge.

Widget 260 @widget260
15 February, 07:42
My GP did not offer the jab in her office. She also didn't push her patients to get it. I discussed it with her and she said folks need to do what is right for them. She leans more towards holistic care and doesn't allow big pharma in her door to try and talk her into prescribing specific meds. In 2017, she gave me a list of supplements to take if I felt a cold/ flu coming on. They do the trick. I haven't had cold/flu since.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
15 February, 12:06
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Could you share the list of supplements with us? Good to hear of a doctor with some kind of caring heart toward their patients. Hard to find these days.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
18 March, 12:43
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Lucky you!!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
15 February, 12:28
I gave up all doctors and medicine in 1987 and immediately got fully healthy and never sick again

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 February, 12:27
. 🥰🙏🏼

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
15 February, 12:05
Agree and I´m a nurse !

Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 February, 11:01
Only for medical emergencies or life saving surgeries. General practice though, I have even stitched myself and actually set my finger bones. Insurance is a waste of money on me.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
14 February, 11:32
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Agree.
And I am a retired MD coming from a family & a tradition of ministering to the whole person. ANY of my friends & peers who COULD retire, did so, rather than push vaccines on their beloved patients.

We need to be setting⬆️ ways of teaching UNDERSTANDING:
not only how our bodies act & react,
but ALSO how to REQUEST help
& how to REJECT ILLEGITIMATE "help"
(& how to do lit searches, how to test validity of experts)

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
15 February, 12:29
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I can self heal anything and if not, time to go back behind veil. I would not go if i was hit by speeding bus