Barry B*** @55QPatriot
14 February, 10:57
Agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
15 February, 07:42
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
My GP did not offer the jab in her office. She also didn't push her patients to get it. I discussed it with her and she said folks need to do what is right for them. She leans more towards holistic care and doesn't allow big pharma in her door to try and talk her into prescribing specific meds. In 2017, she gave me a list of supplements to take if I felt a cold/ flu coming on. They do the trick. I haven't had cold/flu since.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
Could you share the list of supplements with us? Good to hear of a doctor with some kind of caring heart toward their patients. Hard to find these days.
12:06 PM - Feb 15, 2024
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by godsgirlinks in this post can reply
Widget 260 @widget260
15 February, 02:57
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Sure! Quercetin, Zinc, Vit. D,, Vit C, magnesium. The last one will make you sleepy so only take at night. She also had Tart Cherry on the list for a sleep aid.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
15 February, 06:43
Thanks! I guess I've been on the right track for awhile. Seven of the family in our house and all my friends and most other family members have been pretty sick over the last month, but I keep motoring along and taking care of them😄

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
18 March, 12:51
I spray magnesium on my feet every night! In the morning I take vitamins C, D, & K, NAC-L, Bergamot, Zinc, Nattokinese. I also have an ionic foot bath and a WAVwatch