Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
13 February, 01:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
13 February, 03:03
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
MINE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IS THAT MINE COUNTRY HAVE FEAR FROM RUSSIAN UKRAINE WAR MORE THAN SOME MORONZ OVERSEAS WHICH SPONSOR IT AND LET IT HAPPEND.

WHAT WE ACHIEVE AS ANONS IN 2021, 2022, 2023?

WHO WILL REPAY US ENDLESSLY PATIENTLY WAITING FOR TRUMP?

WHERE IS FIX 2020?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
13 February, 03:10
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Many people here - we fear our own - just as you fear us.
It isn't the people, it is the very clever bastards who have held the power.
As for retribution, and yes, our patience was exhausted - like- a year ago -
I am looking for, hoping for a celebration.
And maybe knowing that it is finally done, the battle to end all battles - finished.
Hoping.

13 February, 03:55
In response Every Time to her Publication
TRUMP IS WELL KNOWN ZIONIST. HE SPEAK IN AIPAC WHICH IS REBRANDED ZIONISM, HE IS FREN WITH MASS MURDERER NETANJSHU.

27.000 DEAD PALESTINIANS IS HIS AGENDA TO PREFER TRUMP 2024 OVER FIX 2020

HES GOOD MAN IN MANY OTHER CASES, BUT HIS POLICY ABOUT UKRAJINE AND ISRAEL COME TOO LATE...WE STILL DONT KNOW WHY HE LET DIED FIX 2020 FOR TRUMP 2024

SAME APROACH AS VK LEAVE BATTLEFIELD...

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 February, 04:02
Yuri, you may be right or you may be wrong about him and Netanyahu. Consider that they say that what Trump is doing - is like as if he was playing 3- or 5-dimensional chess.
Regular chess is hard enough to understand.
Trump's advisor from college said he is a genius, with an IQ of 156.
So I just figure I have no choice except to wait for the grand finale.
And hope it goes our way, my dream is to see every person in the world free, absolutely free.

13 February, 04:20
In response Every Time to her Publication
You Are nice soul,but daydreamer.

People dying defending Russia from NATO.

WE COULD COOPERATE, BUT THIS WOUND PREVENT US TO REBUILD TRUST TO AMERICANS.

THERE ALWAYS WILL BE DISRESPECT FOR WHAT YOU, AMERICA LET HAPPENING DURING PSY OP WITH BIDEN

I CANT NO LONGER TO TRUST YOU AS PERSON.

I COULD RESPECT WHY YOU COLLECTIVEDLY CHOOSE DOING NOTHING ABOUT TO STOP WAR āš°ļøāš°ļøāš°ļø

THAT IS PRICE

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 February, 04:24 (E)
I am an American-not "America"
I was 21 when my youngest brother ran to me saying, "You have to do something about Dad"
I went to his room, saw my father loading a rifle.
He said,
"I've had enough-I'm going to kill them"
He meant my mother and older brother.
I didn't know what to do, so I earnestly prayed for God to tell me what to do.
God did tell me and I got the rifle away from my father.
My father was a very troubled man.
His violence didn't make me strong, God made me strong.
My feeling is I cannot give my father credit for my strength, however, I love my father's good side.
My older brother got my father, who was basically an atheist, to accept Jesus before he died.
PS: Although I loved my father, I leave the forgiveness for his violent acts in God's hands and never, ever, will I give him any credit for my strength.
Indeed my grandfather's violence did not make my father strong.
You may hate this-but Love and if we can, forgiveness makes us strong-healthy-happy

Only people mentioned by YuriStauffenberg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yuri Stauffenberg, click on at the bottom under it