Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
13 February, 01:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
13 February, 03:03
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
MINE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IS THAT MINE COUNTRY HAVE FEAR FROM RUSSIAN UKRAINE WAR MORE THAN SOME MORONZ OVERSEAS WHICH SPONSOR IT AND LET IT HAPPEND.

WHAT WE ACHIEVE AS ANONS IN 2021, 2022, 2023?

WHO WILL REPAY US ENDLESSLY PATIENTLY WAITING FOR TRUMP?

WHERE IS FIX 2020?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Many people here - we fear our own - just as you fear us.
It isn't the people, it is the very clever bastards who have held the power.
As for retribution, and yes, our patience was exhausted - like- a year ago -
I am looking for, hoping for a celebration.
And maybe knowing that it is finally done, the battle to end all battles - finished.
Hoping.
03:10 PM - Feb 13, 2024
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
13 February, 03:55
In response Every Time to her Publication
TRUMP IS WELL KNOWN ZIONIST. HE SPEAK IN AIPAC WHICH IS REBRANDED ZIONISM, HE IS FREN WITH MASS MURDERER NETANJSHU.

27.000 DEAD PALESTINIANS IS HIS AGENDA TO PREFER TRUMP 2024 OVER FIX 2020

HES GOOD MAN IN MANY OTHER CASES, BUT HIS POLICY ABOUT UKRAJINE AND ISRAEL COME TOO LATE...WE STILL DONT KNOW WHY HE LET DIED FIX 2020 FOR TRUMP 2024

SAME APROACH AS VK LEAVE BATTLEFIELD...

Mellissa @Mellissa
13 February, 04:04
DJT is just an actor in this too! DJT fans don't get it!!

Mellissa @Mellissa
13 February, 04:06
@soTELLme533 DJT fans are offended with truth!😞👎

13 February, 03:48
In response Every Time to her Publication
HOW SOMEONE COULD CELEBRATE, WITH ALL BLOOD OF INNOCENT SOLDIER ON HIS NATION HAND?

IT WILL BE TIMR FOR MOURNING THOSE RUSSIA AND UKRAINE SLAVICS, BUT DEFINITEDLY I WILL NOT JOIN ANGLO SAXONS WEB OF LYING IN YOUR NATION POCKET

ABSENCE OF TRUMP START THIS WAR. HIS HANDS NEED TO WASHED FIRST