USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
This is the reason why the Chiefs are going to WIN the SUPER BOWL this year:

- The Super Bowl year
This year marks Super Bowl LVIII, aka the 58th Super Bowl. When you add 5 and 8 together, you get the sum of 13.

- The date of the Super Bowl
Not only is the Super Bowl year significant but the date it will be held also connects to Swift as Feb. 11 (aka 2/11) adds up to — you guessed it — 13.

- The football team playing the Kansas City Chiefs
And the sum of the numbers in the Chiefs' rival teams name is (drumroll) 4+9=13.

- The number of Kansas City Chiefs games Taylor Swift has attended
If Swift attends the Super Bowl amid her busy Eras Tour schedule, it will mark her 13th Kansas City Chiefs game.

The number 13 has had a special significance in Swift’s career through the years. As she previously explained to MTV News, "I was born on the 13th. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. My first album went gold in 13 weeks. My first No. 1 song had a 13-second intro.
10:14 AM - Feb 09, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
09 February, 10:24
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Girl friends brother in law was talking about all the thirteens last weekend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 February, 10:18
In response USCG VET to his Publication
FINALLY people are looking at numerology! 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
09 February, 10:31
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Looks like she's coming to Japan. Does it mean something?
13 too.