Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
Trumps Lawyers: "We are excited for tomorrow. One , it’s Friday. We are looking for a Friday. Two, Democrats just had last two days to showcase their case against Trump using videos, tweets, interviews, etc. Friday starts our two day turn.
We got 16 hours to fill but apparently only need 8
What are we gonna fill that time with. Videos texts emails comms etc. Who are we gonna bring to speak ? There are some doozies we could pick. They definitely have the opportunity to deliver a TKO tomorrow. All that said, Q said the only way is the military. So be prepared for what that could still mean."
05:07 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by WarriorAnnie in this post can reply
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
12 February, 07:39
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
11 February, 07:30
exactly - I have very little hope for congress, SCOTUS or any other institution other than the military

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quantumly Free @n2Light
11 February, 07:12
I declined to watch the fake impeachment, since I can't stomach some of the characters on the left.

However, with this statement from Trump's lawyers, now I'm thinking that the "show" tomorrow might actually be worth watching! I don't want to miss the fun!

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
11 February, 07:36
In response Quantumly Free to her Publication
Exactly how I feel, my friend.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 February, 05:50
Fry-Day!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
11 February, 05:25
Well....so far the interviews I have seen of My Presidents lawyers, they don't seem very sharp and aggressive. We need a homerun to wake this country up and get on to real business at hand.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
11 February, 07:32
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
I expect that could change in an instant...or not

USA DAR @buffaloalum
11 February, 05:23
This isn't a direct quote, is it? What channel / time is this on?

11 February, 05:38
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Cspan, OAN, RSBN all braodcast it. It begins tomorrow afternoon

11 February, 05:42
In response USA DAR to his Publication
yes, direct quote

Paisley Park @Paisley66
11 February, 05:22
WHAT TIME AND WHAT STATION TO WATCH THIS ON???

11 February, 05:40
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Impeachment trial has been, and is being, posted on CSPAN, OAN and RSBN

Mike Honcho @BertActual
11 February, 05:19
I hope so! Where was this info taken from?

11 February, 05:39
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
Posted on Telegram

BeAn Outsider @Rmcalhoun81
11 February, 07:25
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
posted on telegram by whom?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 February, 05:16
Fryday! 🔥

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
11 February, 05:14
I....PRAY...it means a lot!! (the last sentence...)

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 February, 05:09
Enter the house computers....

Quantumly Free @n2Light
11 February, 07:17
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Hahahaha! It would be so funny if all THEIR OWN computers were brought in as evidence!