Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 February, 06:09
Senator Lankford is a Guardian of the Pedophiles….or…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI am so sick of these demons. Shut the stupid government down NOW! I am sick of children being hurt for their sick pleasure. I am sick of the evil that lurks around every corner. I am beyond sick and tired of watching this stuff go on every day. I know, we are watching a movie so to speak, doesn't make it any easier. Some of us have been watching this movie for many many years. CAN'T WE SAY ENOUGH ALREADY? I know this is GOD'S timing and He will handle all of these demons. I just think, the time has got to be close to end this nightmare, at least I would hope so. Pray...Pray...and Pray some more.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
06:24 PM - Feb 05, 2024
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
06 February, 12:37
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Yes ..so very sick and tired..absolutely freaking exhausted.. when dear Lord..when?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 03:32
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
05 February, 08:49
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen to this!!

05 February, 09:40
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ