Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 February, 06:09
Senator Lankford is a Guardian of the Pedophiles….or…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 February, 06:24
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI am so sick of these demons. Shut the stupid government down NOW! I am sick of children being hurt for their sick pleasure. I am sick of the evil that lurks around every corner. I am beyond sick and tired of watching this stuff go on every day. I know, we are watching a movie so to speak, doesn't make it any easier. Some of us have been watching this movie for many many years. CAN'T WE SAY ENOUGH ALREADY? I know this is GOD'S timing and He will handle all of these demons. I just think, the time has got to be close to end this nightmare, at least I would hope so. Pray...Pray...and Pray some more.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
06 February, 12:37
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Yes ..so very sick and tired..absolutely freaking exhausted.. when dear Lord..when?

Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it