Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Is anyone else exhausted from preparing?

And when methods of preparing become unavailable I get real fidigity. Not so much complaining, but it is therapeutic to feel productive, so to speak. Not that the energy is completely a nervous energy, but an I NEED to be doing something energy.

Being the lone awake person ( not saying I have seen it all by any means here, but knowing more than a comfortable amount of the topics the sleepers are about to get baptized by fire in, I believe qualifies one as being awake), among all your own group of humans is an endurance test in its own category. But knowing what they are about to abruptly suffer generates another depth of endurance for Anons it seems. Would that there were not horrible facts about to wash away every residue of confidence, comfort & almost sanity for them…. Knowing they’re going to have the garden hose fed version of the elephant that we’ve take years to digest.
God help them.
🙏
04:39 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
04 February, 08:15
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I had lunch with a new acquaintance, retirement age, both of us. But she sees nothing and trusts the medical establishment even when her grandson had a serious disease after being vaccinated and believes them when they say the do not know what caused it even though the child's mother believes it was the vaccine. She said with a straight face that as soon as he is healed from his major procedure, he will need to retake ALL of the vaccines because he has no immune system. Made me want to cry but she is firmly spellbound and hanging on to trusting doctors. I don't know how the garden hose approach will even work on such stalwart believers in the medical establishment, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 February, 12:37
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
The woman is all wrong. When we survive an illness, we usually then have immunity to it.
Stalwart believers usually push their opinions on others. They think they're doing good by promoting the vax.
If they ever wake up, will they feel guilty?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
05 February, 02:05
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
Maybe you should hit her with a spurt of high power water from your garden hose.. might wake her up..if not, her child will die soon from the vaccine and she will eventually regret it.

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
04 February, 07:14
Groundhog Day. I keep following clues, which fit well, then on and on it goes. MSM doing my head in, so many fake stories full of comms yet as much as the obvious is glaringly bright, I'm still having trouble getting it through to my other half.

TV always on, fake news. Can't stand it any longer, my patience is wearing thin. We've been holding up the side for so long it has to be getting us down, but stick in there, we keep on keeping on.

We've had some very mild weather lately, and had a mild autumn, so I've managed to venture into the garden to get back to reality and ahead of the usual late cold spring. Dug some potatoes which were well and truly eaten by moles I think, put in garlic, have so many seeds to sow with good intentions I need a tardis veggie plot and the energy to go with it.

Mar 15 may bring hope. >

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Paisley Park @Paisley66
04 February, 06:41
I felt that I needed to be doing something, so I painted and redid my bathroom.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
04 February, 06:34
Started in ‘10 with growing food, etc. Ours is a yearly task so winter is mostly rest time. Our spring starts in two weeks as far as increased projects. As for family, some listened most others didn’t at all. It breaks my heart what they are and will be going through.