Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 February, 04:39
Is anyone else exhausted from preparing?

And when methods of preparing become unavailable I get real fidigity. Not so much complaining, but it is therapeutic to feel productive, so to speak. Not that the energy is completely a nervous energy, but an I NEED to be doing something energy.

Being the lone awake person ( not saying I have seen it all by any means here, but knowing more than a comfortable amount of the topics the sleepers are about to get baptized by fire in, I believe qualifies one as being awake), among all your own group of humans is an endurance test in its own category. But knowing what they are about to abruptly suffer generates another depth of endurance for Anons it seems. Would that there were not horrible facts about to wash away every residue of confidence, comfort & almost sanity for them…. Knowing they’re going to have the garden hose fed version of the elephant that we’ve take years to digest.
God help them.
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
Started in ‘10 with growing food, etc. Ours is a yearly task so winter is mostly rest time. Our spring starts in two weeks as far as increased projects. As for family, some listened most others didn’t at all. It breaks my heart what they are and will be going through.
06:34 PM - Feb 04, 2024
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by abundanceacres in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faye Muth, click on at the bottom under it